Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
if the 'edition' costs $1000 then i might have to pass. will depend on how much i can get for my iPhone 7 plus.

I'm not surprised that the geniuses at Cupertino lack common sense
i think they don't want people who get the 7s/ 7splus
to think that they have an inferior phone to the people who get the iPhone edition
i would think that
or feel some type of way if i got a brand new phone and i couldn't get the pro model
iPhone pro
just sounds like a more sophisticated phone than the others
would really segment the users imo
cause then u have the 7s/7splus/iphone edition/iphone se
too many models imo

My 6 plus is such crap now. Battery life is so bad, even after replacing it once. Just crashes randomly. I have to lodge the charger in the port a certain way for it to charge. I have less than 100 pics and about 12 apps, and there's no more storage which makes no sense. If the 8 isn't coming out at the end of the month, Ima just have to settle for a 7s. Just sucks because I tried to deal with this junk for so long already

it’s all about making sound better than the 8 and 8 plus without making it sound so far superior that sales drop significantly on the 8 and 8 plus. it’s all mind games :lol:

i couldn’t care less what they call it

My 6 plus is such crap now. Battery life is so bad, even after replacing it once. Just crashes randomly. I have to lodge the charger in the port a certain way for it to charge. I have less than 100 pics and about 12 apps, and there's no more storage which makes no sense. If the 8 isn't coming out at the end of the month, Ima just have to settle for a 7s. Just sucks because I tried to deal with this junk for so long already

User error sucks :frown:

Loose rumor, the high end model (i really dont know how they're ranking them) is supposely packaged with one year of 20gb iCloud/Apple Music free

$156 value

IMG_7137.PNG

Not yet giving up on my jailbroken 7+

Back
Top Bottom