Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How much greater is the 7 to the 6s? I have the 6s no complaints, I own it from paying over 24months. But I just can't pull the trigger cause the 7 don't look better or doesn't even sound better.

Never did a jailbreak before. But seeing free Spotify and pandora got me interested. But can't do it cause the "window" is closed?

It's not "free" it basically just gives you unlimited skips.

I know there's a new pandora coming out that's basically like Spotify where you can listen to any songs and make playlists instead of just radio and basic playlists

just evolved from a 6s to a 7. its quiet for me tho cause i kinda regret it ‍♂️ this can hold me down til the 8 tho.

I ended up going the Apple Leather case route. I used to have the black leather case on my 6 Plus, but this time, I went with the Saddle Brown. I really like it.

Never did a jailbreak before. But seeing free Spotify and pandora got me interested. But can't do it cause the "window" is closed?

It's not "free" it basically just gives you unlimited skips.

I know there's a new pandora coming out that's basically like Spotify where you can listen to any songs and make playlists instead of just radio and basic playlists

The "free" spotify lets you pick any song and album to listen to as well. I think the only hang up is you can't download for offline listening like you can with a paid premium account. But to be honest i just did it for no ads and the ability to listen to a full album track by track upon release.

And to answer the previous question yes the "window" is closed if you are on the most recent software.

Seller on ebay has iphone 6S's for $275. Good or bad deal?
cheeks in the profile pic

nerd.gif

First day using an Apple Watch with my 7 Plus...Battery life has been surprisingly good.

Anyone here having issues with their battery life since updating to 10.3.1?

My battery life was draining quick yesterday and wasn't an issue days prior. I thought it was because of my Apple Watch, but the first two days, battery life was great.

I noticed that Twitter was main usage of my battery. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Let's see what happens with the battery life now...Folks have been complaining about battery life, but some people have noticed no issues with their battery.

Haven't noticed any battery issues here. But 10.3.1 finally fixed the bluetooth issue in my car

Back bangin' Apple again
View media item 2405850Last apple product I had was the iphone 3. I have zero clue what I'm doing on this thing, but I'll adapt and learn.

The only creature comfort I really miss is having multiple different pics on my lock and home screen. Does anyone know of anything in the App Store that can accommodate?
Example:View media item 2405856
View media item 2405858The pics are displayed in random order from whatever specific folder I choose. Any help is much appreciated

Just purchased a apple watch . Not sure what to really do with it :lol: just like the slick look of it lol. Annnd really thinking about getting the red iphone.. i got a 6s 16gb and man o man i need some dang space.

Just purchased a apple watch . Not sure what to really do with it
laugh.gif
just like the slick look of it lol. Annnd really thinking about getting the red iphone.. i got a 6s 16gb and man o man i need some dang space.
same, 16 gbs aint cutting it anymore

Back
Top Bottom