Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Hop on this ATT x DirecTV unlimited wave . Much cheaper and more options.

Use a family members DTV address as your ATT address and change your plan online.
Dropping the grandfathered plan was great for us. Bill went from $240 to $140 , 2 lines .

Edit: @maxdunker
 Wait why would you remove unlimited texting? Lol exactly why the DTV plan is better than the grandfathered.

I'm atually trying to cut down bills. I got a wedding and either home renovations or new home to save for as well. I pay about $500 for cellphone, cable and internet :smh: I need to start cutting costs in certain places.

$20 x 12 = extra $240 a year in my pocket. Like I said 99% of all my contacts that I text ALOT have an iphone so i'd rather use iMessage. I have 1 friend who has an android who i do text, but he's a drinking buddy so at most its like 3-4 texts. Pretty much are you free, Salvage on Saturday be at the crib at 10 lol I won't mind paying the $1 it'll cost to text him. Aside from that no one that's near, dear or important doesn't have an iPhone.

Out of those bills the one with the most impact is the cable. Personally I'd cut that first then the text .

Would put probably $1500 back into your pocket.
I know my cable+internet bill dropped from $180 to $96 with Internet only.

Rip off imo... You could prob find that at a flee market for less than $10 
laugh.gif

Anyone got the hook up on good condition iPhone 5S for T-Mobile? Need one for my mom. She doesn't want a new phone (yes she's weird)

Looked on eBay and see these are selling for $125++ still and in not so great condition

Anyone got the hook up on good condition iPhone 5S for T-Mobile? Need one for my mom. She doesn't want a new phone (yes she's weird)

Looked on eBay and see these are selling for $125++ still and in not so great condition

I actually have one, pretty mint condition

Finally got the 7 Plus (coming from a 6 Plus) and I love it.

Went for the Matte black 256GB

They should have made a slimmer 4, for the 6. The best thing about the 4 was how solid it felt in your hands. The metal was functional and sexy.

Last edited:
So today I spoke with an apple cooperate employee at my job and he said that apple is trying to make the iPhone 8 some sort of a flip phone. Almost like those Microsoft tablets that turn into a laptop? I don't know if I believe him as much but he did give me his business card though so idk lol

Back
Top Bottom