Apple/Mac Heads - Please Help, Quick ? about MBPs

I'm planning to get a new macbook pro, either 13" or 15".  I know that there are "Hi-res" upgrades that you can get from Apple, but does this even matter if I plan to be using an external monitor for most of the time?

Leads me to my second question.

I have a viewsonic VX2739 27" 1080p monitor which i plan to use with the MBP.  Has anyone had any issues with using a non-Apple cinema external monitor of this size?

Thanks!

I'm planning to get a new macbook pro, either 13" or 15".  I know that there are "Hi-res" upgrades that you can get from Apple, but does this even matter if I plan to be using an external monitor for most of the time?

Leads me to my second question.

I have a viewsonic VX2739 27" 1080p monitor which i plan to use with the MBP.  Has anyone had any issues with using a non-Apple cinema external monitor of this size?

Thanks!

I've been using my mac with my 42' tv and it's never given me problems, with the right adapters of course. If you're gonna be using it with a monitor you should just go for the imac, way more bang for your buck.

I've been using my mac with my 42' tv and it's never given me problems, with the right adapters of course. If you're gonna be using it with a monitor you should just go for the imac, way more bang for your buck.

I have a 24" Dell 1080p display, never given me problems. Just have to get the Mini-display to DVI or Mini-display to VGA, whichever one you will need for the external monitor.

I have a 24" Dell 1080p display, never given me problems. Just have to get the Mini-display to DVI or Mini-display to VGA, whichever one you will need for the external monitor.

If youre going to be carryin it arounda a lot, go for the 13 inch. The 15 is bigger than folders, papers etc. so its gonna stick out, but the 13s about the same size which makes it real convenient and easy to throw in a bag. I have the regular glossy screen on mine, and Im happy with it.

If youre going to be carryin it arounda a lot, go for the 13 inch. The 15 is bigger than folders, papers etc. so its gonna stick out, but the 13s about the same size which makes it real convenient and easy to throw in a bag. I have the regular glossy screen on mine, and Im happy with it.

just make sure you buy that idiotic mini display port adapter

ah, 23MJ already mentioned that

matter of fact, i'll send you mine for free. just give me your addy and it's yours.

im never going to use it again anyway

just make sure you buy that idiotic mini display port adapter

ah, 23MJ already mentioned that

matter of fact, i'll send you mine for free. just give me your addy and it's yours.

im never going to use it again anyway

Back
Top Bottom