* Apple iPods FTL. FML. *

^Maybe next time you will at least get an external hard drive to back up your music. Things like this happen - don't blame Apple. It's called beingprepared.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Yes.

Its called 'knowing what youre doing'

This had me
roll.gif

I have a Zune back up with all my music and issh on it. Maybe you could try a system restore?

So I just gave up and fully restored it on iTunes. Atleast I got my gigs back. Oh well.

I need a rapdishare account now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^ You know I was just joking around about that. I was just heated at the time. Im good now.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by ortega47

at least it didn't get stolen like mine. smh

co-sign
tired.gif

I rather have my ipod stolen/lost then lose thousands of music files that I never backed up to anything. good luck to OP. listen to dude that mentioned theprogram to buy

Damn I feel for yall who got your joints stolen. I would off who ever did that, no jokes at all. Gruesome bloody murder.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

So I just plugged in my ipod to the computer and all my music suddenly got erased.

I dont save my music to my computer, after I load to the ipod I delete it. 6000+ songs gone. FML.

$&%# Apple.

/rant.

Is there a way to fix this
nerd.gif
Wow...that %#@% happened to me 2 days ago...I was @$@$*@% pissed.

It doesn't matter if you listen to your music on your computer or not. You should have been prepared and had your music saved on your computer or anexternal at least.

I thought people stop doing this a year or two after the ipod came out. They have like 800 google pages for this problem. I'm pretty sure this happened toalmost every person who had an ipod.

if you delete the music off the computer and then plug the ipod in and it syncs, obviously it'll delete what isn't there anymore

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

^ I dont listen to music on my computer. Its just a waste to me to leave it there.

how small is your hard drive that you think you're "wasting" 30gb as your backup? hard drives are mad cheap

Back
Top Bottom