Anywhere to buy Jordans in Hong Kong?

I'll be gone for vacation on Christmas and New Years in HK and was wondering if anyone knows some spots to hit up for the Space Jams? Any help isappreciated!

Here you go:

http://niketalk.com/topic/12985

Can you buy me some Space Jams if you see them there?
happy.gif

You're welcome! Enjoy your vacation! I'm sure you'll cop them easily there. I hope I can say the same for me here..

I feel yeah ^^^. Their was a thread about camping out people are foolish to say no need to camp out bc its a gr release. But if anyone remembers all cdp packswere general release and the last one people camped out like crazy. I was like 20th out of like 120 people. I got my pair. But as well people also don'tremember that shoe stores especially the large retailers depending on the last release of a jordan shoe. Depeneding on how well sales were, thats how muchinventory they will get for the next release. So lets see last release was flu games. Depending on how your area did, the inventory can be great or low. Sothats why I'm camping out, because the last gr relase of the cdp was crazy, and bc I know the flu games did terrible so the inventory is gonna be low.

I don't know about Jordan releases, but for any hot shoe or anything hot for that matter always expect to be camping out.

Air Max 1 CLOT release

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

was this thread really needed
What? He's going to a foreign country and does not know of any sneaker stores there.
If you don't think the thread is needed, why would you post in it?

it's not worth buying any kicks over there. take a long #%! bus trip is a pain in #%!. However, it's pretty easy to cop the space jam over there. sothat is a given.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

What? He's going to a foreign country and does not know of any sneaker stores there.

because it needs to get locked. OP should read the rules and use the REGIONAL FORUM!!

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

it's not worth buying any kicks over there. take a long #%! bus trip is a pain in #%!. However, it's pretty easy to cop the space jam over there. so that is a given.

I doubt it'll be easy to cop space jam, they do raffles also. I was in hk a month ago and true blue III was nowhere to be seen.

Bro , save the trip, it would cause you over 1000 dollars, that would be at least 5 pair J's ~~~ why buy there?

Originally Posted by cutepoison

Bro , save the trip, it would cause you over 1000 dollars, that would be at least 5 pair J's ~~~ why buy there?

that is hk dollars there. so it's pretty much retail over here but with no tax.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

because it needs to get locked. OP should read the rules and use the REGIONAL FORUM!!

I've been a member since early 2005 and rarely post anymore because of the poor attitudes some people display here. I don't frequent NT as much as Iused to, that is to say almost never, so maybe just maybe I hoped someone could provide me some quick info...someone did. Thanks again for that link. Remindsme of what Niketalk used to be, a great place for sneaker heads to enjoy sneakers. Those days are pretty much gone with all the clowns on here.

Originally Posted by I am Furby

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

I've been a member since early 2005 and rarely post anymore because of the poor attitudes some people display here. I don't frequent NT as much as I used to, that is to say almost never, so maybe just maybe I hoped someone could provide me some quick info...someone did. Thanks again for that link. Reminds me of what Niketalk used to be, a great place for sneaker heads to enjoy sneakers. Those days are pretty much gone with all the clowns on here.

QFT

Hey man have fun on your trip and enjoy it. HK is an awesome experience
pimp.gif

I dont think youll get em that easy in HK mate. It really depends on your size and where your lookin for them, niketown and the main nike store that stocksJs have already done the raffles for tkts on the space jams and dont expect the sneaker shops on sneaker street to be sellin them for US retail more like 2000HKD retail.

There is a lot of good sneaker stores in HK but unless your a size 8-9 dont expect much at least for a decent price no bargains to be had there on rarekicks, they may have no tax on goods but you can expect the resellers to be all over the space jams.

watch out for fake Js in HK they're rampant over there and they look just like a authentic Js
mad.gif

I was just in HK... saw more fake J's and Nikes that I've ever seen.

If they're real, they'll be about the same price HKD vs. the U.S. dollar, if they're fake, you'd probably find them about half price.

Thanks for all the help fellas. I guess it will be more difficult than I thought to find Js, especially since I am a size 11. I guess I better not hold mybreath while looking for a pair!

Back
Top Bottom