Anytime A Girl Shows Interest In You Show Her Less

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Playing games is childish...be yourself. *%@$ these "rules" for dating. Do what YOU think is right.
I can agree with both sides of the argument. Depends on the type of women your dealing with

Playing games is childish...be yourself. *%@$ these "rules" for dating. Do what YOU think is right.

Indeed. This always works for me. Some of you should try it. 

I have found that it is not just treating a girl like a "jerk" that works but being sweet/nice to everyone but her. Being extra sweet to my mother in front or her, to her mother, nice to her freinds, her family, our servers at restaurants, just doing random nice things around her all time time for other people. But never directly for her, only time she gets sweet things done for her is when she does something do for me first. Its like training a dog, letting them know they are only going to be treated as good as they treat you. 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I can agree with both sides of the argument. Depends on the type of women your dealing with
Man no matter what side of the fence you are on, you need strategy when dealing with the female mind. It isn't games. I just hate when people refer to it as a game because it is a subliminal way of calling it an immature method of dealing. So even all of the people that claim game is immature, they use some tactics when dealing with females. You have to.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by MrWavez

yup, its sad but nice guys always finish last...
you know what it has NOTHING to do with being a nice guy..Am i really a bad person because i dont spend my time trying to smother a chick? No. Girls dont want all that attention. They will give you attention if they want to and there WILL be a sign. A lot of you guys are just doing it all wrong and blame it on being "nice" but its farther from the truth its more so trying too hard to make your self seem like a nice guy

nah bro, i mean them +*+##* who be BREAKIN @!%!@$! hearts...i mean them +*+##* who have a good girl and straight cheat on her with the everybody..and the "good" girls STILL want em. I mean its one thing to not show attention and its one thing to be an a-hole. and after being the "nice" guy or simp and being an a-hole. its clear which one girls go for.
I know that feel bro.

But to be real, if dudes were honest girls would like them a lot more. There is a very fine line between being honest and being an a-hole, and I think if more cats were just real with their females, they wouldn't have to act like a-holes to grab them. You can't take a chick you just wanna smash out to the Cheesecake Factory, let her eat popcorn shrimp and drink strawberry lemonade, and then not keep it trill with her in the coupe after dinner. Dudes act timid, get jaded, then try to run through as many chicks as possible because they tricked and got played.

If a female wants to go on a date with me, now a days I'll straight up ask "Yo, you just wanna get dinner or are we chilling after too?" Let them know that you are hip to the game without being an %@+ and they'll either get with it or get lost. Either way is a W for you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man no matter what side of the fence you are on, you need strategy when dealing with the female mind. It isn't games. I just hate when people refer to it as a game because it is a subliminal way of calling it an immature method of dealing. So even all of the people that claim game is immature, they use some tactics when dealing with females. You have to.
I can rock with that

^ EVERYONE has their strategy/gameplan. That is their "game." So if someone says that game is stupid, they are essentially saying thinking, planning, being strategical, and being tactful is stupid. And we know that doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by staystrong

Make sure your a jerk to her she will love you more

should i be a jerk even if thats not who i am?

im a pretty soft dood 
indifferent.gif
 .. beta male ..

I think being a jerk is an overstatement. I would just say don't be soft and so damn giving. And don't be a pushover. Have some balls and don't let females think they can disrespect you (and your time), walk over you, and KNOW that you "ain't goin nowhere."

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

playing games takes too much time and energy

ill just be me, and if you dont want me thats fine
Again, you being you still has some type of methodical approach. You aren't operating on auto-pilot or being controlled by someone in a remote location. So being you = your gameplan. So you are "playing games" as well.

^ EVERYONE has their strategy/gameplan. That is their "game." So if someone says that game is stupid, they are essentially saying thinking, planning, being strategical, and being tactful is stupid. And we know that doesn't make sense.
Wait...for every dating situation you need a strategy/gameplan?  As cliched as it sounds, how about just going w. the flow??  Maybe I'm in the minority, but when I was on the dating scene, I could tell where the date was going within the first 10/15 minutes.  I think some of yall are making things more complicated than it should be.  You can't overthink these situations, but you need to understand that there will be a lot of trial and error.  See what works for you and go from there.  You don't need to take advice from anyone else, mack lessons, or anything along those lines...the more people u got in your ear filling your head with all sorts of "rules" amongst other things, the more confused you'll be. 

*edit* Like I was saying before...THERE IS NO EXACT SCIENCE TO DATING!  I'm no better than the next man, but taking advice from a "so called" expert, IMO, is foolish.  That advice would be perfect if all women were the same...but they're not.  That's why you're going to have some failures and successes when dating.  You live and learn...

Couldnt have said it better myself. I think the dudes in here saying not to play games are just saying be yourself and not someone your not as opposed to not thinking at all.

Wait...for every dating situation you need a strategy/gameplan?  As cliched as it sounds, how about just going w. the flow??  Maybe I'm in the minority, but when I was on the dating scene, I could tell where the date was going within the first 10/15 minutes.  I think some of yall are making things more complicated than it should be.  You can't overthink these situations, but you need to understand that there will be a lot of trial and error.  See what works for you and go from there.  You don't need to take advice from anyone else, mack lessons, or anything along those lines...the more people u got in your ear filling your head with all sorts of "rules" amongst other things, the more confused you'll be. 

*edit* Like I was saying before...THERE IS NO EXACT SCIENCE TO DATING!  I'm no better than the next man, but taking advice from a "so called" expert, IMO, is foolish.  That advice would be perfect if all women were the same...but they're not.  That's why you're going to have some failures and successes when dating.  You live and learn...
I feel where you're coming from..When DC mentioned having a gameplan I honestly thought about what you're saying about going with the flow..You can still have premeditated approaches in situations without it having to be over-thinking about it even when you allow yourself to be in the moment. I think all ppl subconsciously play out scenarios in their head regardless

You both make good points

Going with the flow is still a gameplan. When I say gameplan, I don't mean, "If X happens, you must always do Y, or Z will happen."

Of course you should be able to tell where a date is going. That isn't what I am speaking of.

I never claimed there was an exact science. Different things work on different girls. So I am not sure why you keep repeating that slogan.

And there is nothing wrong with taking advice from anyone. Only when you expect their advice to always work for you is when you will get in trouble. Again, I never once said you should do that.

/Thread 

I feel where you're coming from..When DC mentioned having a gameplan I honestly thought about what you're saying about going with the flow..You can still have premeditated approaches in situations without it having to be over-thinking about it even when you allow yourself to be in the moment. I think all ppl subconsciously play out scenarios in their head regardless

You both make good points

No doubt...and I DO understand what DC is saying, but I don't think (unless it happened subconsciously
laugh.gif
) it applied to me when I was single. 

Personally, I never went into a date with the mindset "I'm going to do x, y, z."  Trust me....I had plenty of dates that went well and some others that really sucked.  It's all a part of figuring out what works for you.  I just never turned to anyone for advice, rather I chose to figure things out on my own. 

I think the biggest thing is don't be tryin to talk to her all the time, let her text/call you. Dont be textin her everyday

Make sure to ditch her whenever you can, that way she will be wondering about you all day and what have you been doing.

Don't talk unless spoken to, text's,calls, in person. Always have something going for you so shes pursuing you, and you have leverage with no pressure.

Back
Top Bottom