Anything on SALE Thread

thanks sir jrjmd! wanted to get the 95s but they ain't got my size anymore... but still a great trip though... again... hope all our fam here get theirs this coming week 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

i thnk the aj6 white red was around P2,500 it was a size 9 on display. and there were several big sizes left last fri. im not sure if there are still some after today...

a friend from nike said that the stocks would be replenished soon. he isnt sure thou if tom night or monday morning...
WOW!!! 2.5k for those W/R AJ6.. that's a steal imho.. I do hope they'll replenish their stock soon.. might go there later or early monday.. just WOW..

Originally Posted by donmega

thanks sir jrjmd! wanted to get the 95s but they ain't got my size anymore... but still a great trip though... again... hope all our fam here get theirs this coming week 
smile.gif

Yo mega if you need those 95's badly i think they have them at 50% off at shoe salons (best deal out there as compared with current price range in outlets). Maybe you could find your size there.HTH

the am95s are also 50% off at nlex outlet but not sure if the stocks there were the ones sold at the agility sale...

efsfanatic, everything at the sale were below 4k. the only expensive ones are the jordan 2010s and the citrus 9s. im not sure thou with the hypermaxes

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by donmega

smile.gif

Yo mega if you need those 95's badly i think they have them at 50% off at shoe salons (best deal out there as compared with current price range in outlets). Maybe you could find your size there.HTH
thanks sir superswag! imma check out the one at Glorietta tomorrow... hope they still have the comets
smile.gif

agility13.jpg

check out the displays too, with a little elbow grease it could pass as non display shoes...i was able to remove the little yellowing at the soles and at the uppers...

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Any word on the lines in Agility today? I'm too lazy to line-up!
laugh.gif

same question ^^, BTW where can I park later.. I'll be going around 5pm.. hopefully there's no more lines by that time..

Originally Posted by bigballer23

You dont have to fall in line mabilis lang kasi wala na din mabili 
roll.gif

waaaaaahhhh T__T so you really have to go talaga on the 1st day.. Argh.. papunta na ako ehhh kakatapos ko palang maligo.. tsk.. anything left?!?!
BTW.. pwede ba mag park sa loob?!? and san ba entrance nila?! Sa Multi National Avenue?

passed by agility around 11am.. line was very very short compared to saturday morning. you can go in when a pass is available (when someone else leaves)..
unfortunately no more stocks of am 2010 of any color. must have sold out from the first day.

lots of NSW AM's, BW's and dunks. 

saw a jordan shirt (white color with jumpman AJ 2010 logo) but noticed all were in small sizes.

bball.. jordan2 white/black/red. jordan 2010 all-black and outdoor at 50%off. citrus 9 was still there..

the good news? i didnt buy anything. 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

passed by agility around 11am.. line was very very short compared to saturday morning. you can go in when a pass is available (when someone else leaves)..
unfortunately no more stocks of am 2010 of any color. must have sold out from the first day.

saw a jordan shirt (white color with jumpman AJ 2010 logo) but noticed all were in small sizes.

bball.. jordan2 white/black/red. jordan 2010 all-black and outdoor at 50%off. citrus 9 was still there..

happy.gif
laugh.gif

you seen jordan 2010 outdoor at 50% off?
Thnks

Originally Posted by 162705

happy.gif
laugh.gif

you seen jordan 2010 outdoor at 50% off?
Thnks
yes. they were priced at 4000++php.. looking at the 2010 outdoor boxes, I only saw size 8-8.5 for them though.

happy.gif
laugh.gif

I arrived around.. 6:40pm.. same thing.. I didn't BUY ANYTHING!!! lol..
almost bought that AM95 good thing it didn't have my size.. 9.5 is the one that's left.. but heard the sales guy saying that there's still a 10.5 but the moment I asked him.. "Wala na DAW"

+#+.. they even have a designated space for RESERVED items..

Jordan 2KX black/black 4.1k

Phat Low Blue/White 3k

AJ 6 white/red 3.4 as far as I remember

dunks 1.3k-2k

thought I can get a Presto Out there.. too bad..

Passed by C5 Adidas Outlet as well because I'm disappointed that I didn't buy anything.. it happened that they're on 50% sale as well.. But.. sadly.. came out empty handed again..

Their Derick Rose was around 4.3k

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

happy.gif
laugh.gif

I arrived around.. 6:40pm.. same thing.. I didn't BUY ANYTHING!!! lol..
almost bought that AM95 good thing it didn't have my size.. 9.5 is the one that's left.. but heard the sales guy saying that there's still a 10.5 but the moment I asked him.. "Wala na DAW"

+#+.. they even have a designated space for RESERVED items..

Jordan 2KX black/black 4.1k

Phat Low Blue/White 3k

AJ 6 white/red 3.4 as far as I remember

dunks 1.3k-2k

thought I can get a Presto Out there.. too bad..

Passed by C5 Adidas Outlet as well because I'm disappointed that I didn't buy anything.. it happened that they're on 50% sale as well.. But.. sadly.. came out empty handed again..

Their Derick Rose was around 4.3k
do they still have the aj 2QF? lot of sizes ? thanks man
happy.gif

went to agility around lunch time and stocks are pretty much done on bball shoes. those with stocks are am1s and am90s even dunks. those with stocks on bball shoes are flight 45, jordan 2010 outdoor and jordan 1 HOF...the volt am2010 attack pack is down ti one pair. size 13.

this apparently came last night

kobe training jersey and kobe shorts that matches the Grinch kobe 6...its P850 for the shorts and sa jersey i thnk is P800...

whats left of the bball shoes

image138i.jpg

image137o.jpg

image136of.jpg

btw the aj6 white red's price was changed from P2,500 before to P3,200 nagkamali daw sila during the preview day...size 7.5 i think is on display
aj2 qf on display was a size 8.5

Back
Top Bottom