Anyone work for Enterprise Rental Car?

Good company to work for?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She graduated Georgetown for undergrad, George Mason for Masters, then Georgetown Law for her J.D.  She's basically the opposite of me since I dropped out in under 1 year of college but we're both living well now, just took diff routes.  Anyways, she just saying a degree from a good school should get u more offers than enterprise
Nice resume ...

So I can safely assumed that she is a lawyer now? What field is she specializing in, defense, prosecution, business, etc? 

Unlike a business degree - law is actually one of those that if you attend a good/great college and do an internship with a good firm and are recognize you will have several firms lining up to pick you up .. that does not happen for every occupational field ....

The Enterprise i rent from there was a dude in jean shorts and t-shrt washing the cars. Now if he calls in the workers said they have to wash the cars of course.

The workers get to drive home new cars everyday

The manager said she dont even own a car because Enterprise let her take any car she wants home everyday thats left over not rented or she can keep some for how long she wants so that right there will save you $500 a month on car note plus insurance

Lady was cool she rented me and my girl a 2014 300c for 6 days for $80. She said we were nice and patient and she was having a bad day and we cheered her up. She was like how long you want to keep it, she said you can keep it for 6 days I will just charge you for 2 days. 2 days came to about $80

So OP saving on a car note, and their management program is the best in the business and highly recognized. 

Umm.. thats far from company policy. Starter employees, work hard, and then after you work hard, you work harder

Branch Managers get to take home vehicles and get full tank a week on the company.

As a management trainee expect long hours 7:45-6pm throughout the week and 7:45-12 on the weekends.

It is a busy place, so expect to use your creativity and think on your feet as you will always be in a situation in which you won't have enough supply for the demand.

Even with a car washer, expect to mess up your nice clothes and wash a few cars.

The camaraderie of the coworkers are the best part of the job, other than that, its a pretty crummy job but good experience to put on the resume

They have porters but if it gets busy you will have to vacuum and wash the car in shirt/tie 
laugh.gif
 Also you will be sent out on repo missions to get vehicles back from goons that live in the trap... Godspeed on that

Well.. It kinda depends.

Is it an airport location?
Is there a lot of traffic?
Is this a counter position (sales)?
Are you good at sales?
Are you a people person?
Do you have tough skin?

Rental car business can be very lucrative if you make it. People make $100,000+ easily from counter sales jobs at rental car companies. Really depends on the individual though. Some have it, some dont.

Nice resume ...

So I can safely assumed that she is a lawyer now? What field is she specializing in, defense, prosecution, business, etc? 

Unlike a business degree - law is actually one of those that if you attend a good/great college and do an internship with a good firm and are recognize you will have several firms lining up to pick you up .. that does not happen for every occupational field ....
No, she's actually a lobbyist.  

WTF 32k a year is plenty for s single person maybe even with a child. Back when i was making 31k a year I had a nice house in suburbs $750 month rent, a nice car and I lived good. Now of course you cant ball out with 32k but you can live nice and save money up and still have money left over to buy things and spend. I didnt even need the house most people who are single will get a nice apartment for around $500 a month. You can decent live good on 32k. 32k will bring you home around 2k per month then tax time you will get another 2k

I think alot of you forgot what living comfortable means. It doesnt mean the newest BMW boat and 4000 square foot house. Heck if 32k isnt enough then get a easy good paying parttime 2nd job and quit being lazy. A nice parttime gig can add another 1ok to your salary for a total of 42k per year

Is this sarcasm? In 2013 in tri state area. Hell NO.

you just made a thread about how your parents didn't want you to work

2 weeks later you are taking a job for $32k outside your field; what changed?

Last edited:

Lol hol up

This is the same guy isn't it?

Stillin I bet his girl who loves him got in his head already.

Nothing wrong with 32k if you have other streams of income, its really all bout multiple streams of income nowadays anyways

Is Pops still paying OP $50 a week to mow the lawn and do dishes? Is pops still filling up your tank every week? Is Pops still buying alcohol for you and your girl to sip on every night? You ready to give up living in paradise?

Nice resume ...

son...

what in the holy hell are you talking about?

:lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
cousin did the mgmt training program and hated it. basically quit when he asked for time off for a vacation. go check out glassdoor for reviews. he was getting like 30k and did 50+ hrs (around 12/hr). washing cars in a suit and tie, or girls in heels and business suit :smh: :lol:

like the above poster said 32k isnt much if your on your own with bills and depending on where you live

i know people working entry level jobs paying around 40k. sounds pretty good, but if you working 50-60hrs wk it comes down to 15/hr. busting *** and not even moving up in the company :rofl:

Last edited:
They have porters but if it gets busy you will have to vacuum and wash the car in shirt/tie 
laugh.gif
 Also you will be sent out on repo missions to get vehicles back from goons that live in the trap... Godspeed on that
Manager said the people any race but lowlifes keep the car for months and police cant intervene until like 3 or 4 months, she said in the mean while they have to go to the trap and risk harm to get the car back and tow it

cousin did the mgmt training program and hated it. basically quit when he asked for time off for a vacation. go check out glassdoor for reviews. he was getting like 30k and did 50+ hrs (around 12/hr). washing cars in a suit and tie, or girls in heels and business suit
mean.gif
laugh.gif

like the above poster said 32k isnt much if your on your own with bills and depending on where you live

i know people working entry level jobs paying around 40k. sounds pretty good, but if you working 50-60hrs wk it comes down to 15/hr. busting *** and not even moving up in the company
roll.gif
majority 90% of areas 32k is enough for 1 person no kids to live ok. now u cant go on shopping sprees but you can live and buy moderate price things

Had friends say it was a horrible job and quit. Long hours and driving isn't fun if that's all u do all day despite driving different cars every day
My friend quit after 6 months. Didn't seem to like it, worked in South Florida so I'm not sure what the salary was.

Back
Top Bottom