Anyone wear UNIQLO clothing?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm in Shibuya now and I can look out my window and point out a good 4 UNIQLO's from here. I'm not sure what NY has right now but here they have a lot of Disney collabo pieces. I like to pick up the $20 oxfords and the 4 for $10 socks.

NY has the disney collabo stuff too.

I'm a fan of the clothing. Pretty standard and not expensive. I stop in and buy a couple of v neck tees and button downs every once in a while.

They don't make stuff for us chubby folk
grin.gif

Went to one of their stores while I was in Japan. I didn't leave disappointed.
pimp.gif

Just wish i bought more stuff, since it'll be a long time till I get to shop at another uniqlo store again.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

The only people that probably where Uniqlo are people in the NYC area, that's the only store in the US

where Uniqlo
In Soho on East Broadway I believe.

I have a pair of jeans from there and they are my favorite
pimp.gif

I plan on going back there to pick up some stuff once I get some money.

I suggest you try stuff out when you get there though. You might like it and they have decent prices.

This. Store is so official. Japanese quality at old navy prices (mostly). Even raw denim is like 90-100 cash.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I really love that store. so much swag in that store. they put out great stuff for every season.

the only thing you can't be really heavy and shop at that store. im holding off on buying my 2nd pair of jeans from them so i can slim down the waist, as the clothing they sell is def for the more fit and slimmer customer.

Its my fav spot to shop, and best store in soho imo.

btw i hear in japan, people don't go hard over uniqlo tho. idk if thats true tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I bought a hoodie from the soho one...it was awesome...but then I lost it...
Yo me too.

Was it one of those 20 dollar solid color fitted hoodies? Them @%@+'s was niiiice and was a bargain for the price.

But I lost it.

smh.gif

First time I shopped there I went to the London store and fell in love with the stuff there. I was walking around SOHO and managed to stumble upon it with my sister. Best mistake ever, now my sister stays going to that store and since I am her big brother, I come along and keep her safe in the dangerous streets of NYC
wink.gif

Unfortunatley, I can only wear their hoodies at the moment
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

will save judgment for when I actually visit..but damn do I wanna see what the fuss is about.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Absolute rubbish IMHO, they're like the Apple of clothing but not half as good. Stuff just doesnt last, kinda prefer real clothes like RL

Doesn't last? Is that from extreme wear or cheap quality? Because I've heard just the opposite from folks.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

hmmm.... I'ma have to check them out... Even if they seem like the next hypebeast brand.

*shrug*
Wouldn't exactly call them a hypebeast brand although I could see how it could come off that way.

They just have good basics at reasonable prices. The cuts are more modern/stylish/"Japanese" than what Gap is doing.

I usually buy the socks and T's the most although I do have 2 pairs of jeans and some other random sweats and shirts.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

hmmm.... I'ma have to check them out... Even if they seem like the next hypebeast brand.

*shrug*

Yeah, as Size Tens said, not a hypebeast brand. More like Japan's Gap, good clean clothes at a good price.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I bought a hoodie from the soho one...it was awesome...but then I lost it...
Yo me too.

Was it one of those 20 dollar solid color fitted hoodies? Them @%@+'s was niiiice and was a bargain for the price.

But I lost it.

smh.gif
yea i dont know if it was 20 but its wasnt expensive lol
all i remember is that it was so soft

OP the best thing to do is check it out yourself
i think the fault comes from people comparing it to old navy/gap.
price wise, itll destroy any other legit clothing brand youve heard of
and the fit of uniqlo clothes is so on point that its ridiculous.
you wont find anything with the same cut anywhere within in the same price range.

their clothes arent the best of quality though.
not that ive ripped any clothes that ive bought from there, but there is a tinge of 'cheapness"
especially with those pop culture jumpoff tees that get released every summer. they look hot for a couple nights out, but if you wash them a few times..........its a wrap
then again its not every single tshirt.
imo the white vnecks are the best item they sell (3 for $20), and they keep that crisp new shine for a long +%* time

I went to SoHo store back in November. The dudes there undressed me with their eyes.
smh.gif

Good clothes though.

Originally Posted by kuhui

OP the best thing to do is check it out yourself
i think the fault comes from people comparing it to old navy/gap.
price wise, itll destroy any other legit clothing brand youve heard of
and the fit of uniqlo clothes is so on point that its ridiculous.
you wont find anything with the same cut anywhere within in the same price range.

their clothes arent the best of quality though.
not that ive ripped any clothes that ive bought from there, but there is a tinge of 'cheapness"
especially with those pop culture jumpoff tees that get released every summer. they look hot for a couple nights out, but if you wash them a few times..........its a wrap
then again its not every single tshirt.
imo the white vnecks are the best item they sell (3 for $20), and they keep that crisp new shine for a long +%* time
Thanks!

I really like uniqlo clothing, right now their t-shirts and polos are def on point compared to others. They have such a variety of stuff you really can't go wrong in that store.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Absolute rubbish IMHO, they're like the Apple of clothing but not half as good. Stuff just doesnt last, kinda prefer real clothes like RL

You must wash your clothes with nails or something, because the quality is still great on things I've purchased from there. My random button downs and tees I've gotten from there have lasted for a while now. Thus, I would consider them "real clothes"

non-NYC heads...you can also look at their catalog online and make phone orders to their New York store. But I wouldn't recommend it initially as the sizing of their clothing is a bit tricky at first.

Back
Top Bottom