Anyone wear a mouthpiece to sleep at night??

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I rock a pair of beautiful breast and some nipples to sleep at night.

reach-out-hand-300.jpg

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Used to wake up with my front teeth sore as hell, I assume it was because of me sleeping with my grill clenched, but I still don't know...

Used to wake up with my front teeth sore as hell, I assume it was because of me sleeping with my grill clenched, but I still don't know...

I grind my teeth like hell at night..like dirty said people would hear it especially my girl and would constantly wake me up because it's keeping her up.. I got a molded one now and everything is good. I don't wake up with my teeth feeling all sensitive and !@$#

I grind my teeth like hell at night..like dirty said people would hear it especially my girl and would constantly wake me up because it's keeping her up.. I got a molded one now and everything is good. I don't wake up with my teeth feeling all sensitive and !@$#

yeah, i wear one at night too. I grind my teeth hard as hell.

I need a replacement, there are holes in my mouthpiece- guess that's how hard I grind 'em.

too bad i can't get another one 'til like the middle of this year.... at least its covered thru my insurance...

yeah, i wear one at night too. I grind my teeth hard as hell.

I need a replacement, there are holes in my mouthpiece- guess that's how hard I grind 'em.

too bad i can't get another one 'til like the middle of this year.... at least its covered thru my insurance...

I'm supposed to... I supposedly grind my teeth when I sleep so the dentist made me a mouth piece like the NBA players wear. I cant see my self going to sleep looking like Lebron James every night though...

I'm supposed to... I supposedly grind my teeth when I sleep so the dentist made me a mouth piece like the NBA players wear. I cant see my self going to sleep looking like Lebron James every night though...

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I used too.
got one molded from my dentist.

used to grind my teeth so bad that people in the next room could hear me.
Are you saying you originally used an athletic mouthpiece Dirty?
no, no.
I never used an athletic one, but they sell nightguard mouthpieces at the pharmacy.. same thing really.
the one I used I had an impression of my mouth taken..and then the mouthguard was formed from that. a much better fit and thinner than those store types

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I used too.
got one molded from my dentist.

used to grind my teeth so bad that people in the next room could hear me.
Are you saying you originally used an athletic mouthpiece Dirty?
no, no.
I never used an athletic one, but they sell nightguard mouthpieces at the pharmacy.. same thing really.
the one I used I had an impression of my mouth taken..and then the mouthguard was formed from that. a much better fit and thinner than those store types

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Is there a reason why this happens?

id like to know too, what i've read online doesnt sound like my gf's case
shes not stressed or aggressive , she claims stomach worms lol

i need to find out the real cause 

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Is there a reason why this happens?

id like to know too, what i've read online doesnt sound like my gf's case
shes not stressed or aggressive , she claims stomach worms lol

i need to find out the real cause 

Back
Top Bottom