Anyone watching MLS Final right now? vol. why not

cant believe mr. 50 50 150 missed the pk.
i thought he was the surest one to make it.
thats prolly the last youve seen of donovan in the mls.
usmnt need to call up finley and armando for camp.

the thing thats hurting the mls is that the damn league has a salary cap.

http://twitpic.com/qlkfa
roll.gif

I tried not to listen to everybody about landon donovan.

I wanted him to prove everybody wrong.

and now i want this guy out of a galaxy uniform.

I dont care what he's accomplished wearing the galaxy shirt.

I want this guy out.

and he surely did not deserve the mls mvp

Real wining shouldn't have happened, but I'm glad they won because Galaxy will always fail...

DC United will win the mls cup next year, better believe that!!

embarassed.gif
at landon missing the pk. thats the last person on the galaxythat i thought would miss
in overall good game galaxy is my team i hurt me to see them loose

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ok lets be real ... show me how TO got 197 yards and a td today ... who the $@#% wants to watch this *$+% in the US?
laugh.gif

Word!

I actually switched over to watch the FAMU women's volleyball game.

And now SC opens with NASCAR.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't mind the soccer fans getting their little moment though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

the thing thats hurting the mls is that the damn league has a salary cap.
That and the single-entity ownership.
smh.gif

damn what a #%%+%# way to lose. i knew those 2 @!@*%#@ were going to miss because they suck $%@ but Donovan? Man, I'm speechless. I was really close togoing to Seattle for this game, thank god I went to Vegas instead.

LA was the worst team last year by far and making it to the final was way more than I expected. MLS needs to raise the damn salary cap already. Some of theseplayers should not be called "professionals".

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ok lets be real ... show me how TO got 197 yards and a td today ... who the $@#% wants to watch this *$+% in the US?
laugh.gif

Word!

I actually switched over to watch the FAMU women's volleyball game.

And now SC opens with NASCAR.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't mind the soccer fans getting their little moment though.
laugh.gif
You're going to hate life when the ESPN is going showcase the World Cup
pimp.gif

The entire world will be focused on the beautiful game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

sounders baby. shouldve been in the final. the stadium atmosphere would've been
eek.gif
. but im excited for the MLS. its going to make leaps and bounds in the next couple years.
When Vancouver and then Portland get their teams
eek.gif
That Northwest rivalry games with the Sounders gonna pop off.
I can't wait! Gotta get a pair of season tix for my pops!

Real talk, I saw this penalty shoot out and that other one with the fire, why the @$!# are these dudes so bad at them? almost looks like most of them miss onpurpose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

LOL they're gonna eat Donovan alive...
eliseo quintanilla > landon donovan

seriously i see no team taking him in europe.

and if he does go they are gonna give him the oguchi onyewu treatment
Bayer Leverkusen wanted him to stay when he played for them, but he was homesick.
Bayern Munich former coach Klinsmann wanted him (in opposite to Uli Hoeness & Rumenigge) but he was to expensive.
But he is 27 years old, if he doesn't switch now he will not be able to compete with players in the better leagues.

Ugh i'm not looking forward to the influx of bandwagon ReAL Salt Lake fans. Utah is the worst when it comes to stuff like this. That was a pretty excitinggame though, Never been a fan of soccer, but I enjoyed this game.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Real talk, I saw this penalty shoot out and that other one with the fire, why the @#!# are these dudes so bad at them? almost looks like most of them miss on purpose
laugh.gif

they one thing ive noticed about American keepers is that they are beast at penalties and one on one's.

Real talk, I saw this penalty shoot out and that other one with the fire, why the @$!# are these dudes so bad at them? almost looks like most of them miss on purpose
laugh.gif
I'm sayin.
laugh.gif

I really think that %@$* was done on purpose to create drama. Donavan's kick? Young brotha was second to last? The average class 1 youth player will takea more sound looking penalty than that. Beckerman? That's just not how you take a penalty.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Real talk, I saw this penalty shoot out and that other one with the fire, why the @$!# are these dudes so bad at them? almost looks like most of them miss on
purpose
laugh.gif
I'm sayin.
laugh.gif

I really think that %*!% was done on purpose to create drama. Donavan's kick? Young brotha was second to last? The average class 1 youth player will take a more sound looking penalty than that. Beckerman? That's just not how you take a penalty.
laugh.gif

and it wouldve been blocked.

You're missing the point. Players miss penalties all the time. If you are/were a soccer player, and don't see what was wrong with the way each of themissing players took their penalties from a technical standpoint I don't know what to say.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

datdamndeuce wrote:

LOL they're gonna eat Donovan alive...
eliseo quintanilla > landon donovan

seriously i see no team taking him in europe.

and if he does go they are gonna give him the oguchi onyewu treatment
Bayer Leverkusen wanted him to stay when he played for them, but he was homesick.
Bayern Munich former coach Klinsmann wanted him (in opposite to Uli Hoeness & Rumenigge) but he was to expensive.
But he is 27 years old, if he doesn't switch now he will not be able to compete with players in the better leagues.

theres a rumor that hes going to mexico..

but at the end of the day, i see him playing for Fulham.

I agree those were horribly taken pks. A well taken pk is never blocked.

Donovan had an interview earlier this week with Bill Simmons about how he never misses pk's. If you believe in jynxes that was it right there.

This $%*$ ruined my weekend. Woke up seriously pissed off today after a great weekend. Can't wait to see this team play against the Mexican teams next yearin concacaf champions league though.

I really doubt Donovan will move to the FMF, if he did he said he wanted to be by the beach.

I see him going to Europe, I hope he goes to Spain. More technical than the physical EPL.

Originally Posted by socluis90

I agree those were horribly taken pks. A well taken pk is never blocked.

Donovan had an interview earlier this week with Bill Simmons about how he never misses pk's. If you believe in jynxes that was it right there.

This $%*$ ruined my weekend. Woke up seriously pissed off today after a great weekend. Can't wait to see this team play against the Mexican teams next year in concacaf champions league though.
lol i wanna see beckham playing in el salvador for a reason.

laugh.gif
beckham playing in estadio oscar quinteño

Back
Top Bottom