Anyone still here from the early '00s?

Been here since 1930
Just started posting, yall youngins don't know nothin bout the type writter NT, that proper english or it won't post rule.

:smokin

Last edited:
I've just noticed, how the hell has @Zyzz got over 50k posts in 4 years!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
you mirin brah?

Checking in :smokin

I'll be on Niketalk til I'm old and gray. :D

Truthfully, it feels good to be surrounded by like minded individuals, who have the same interests.

Last edited:
Still here started in late 99/ early 00 but my date got messed up to 2004 in one of the moves. Didnt care enough to get it fixed

Lurked in 03 and had OG username I didn't like... Made this first few days of 04.... Sabbatical here and there, but I always come back... Thank you Prof K....

I've been lurking since fall of 2001. Took me a while to actually join. General chat was what finally pushed me to join.

Like most say, came here for the release dates, stay for the General after you kick the habit.

This thread pops up every 4 months....but hello anyway :smile: Howdy

Last edited:
I been here since 99. Even tho i was only 8. My date got messed up from the yuku switch

I'm always curious what the idiots did to get 2, 3, 4, 5 names banned. Seriously. I may have 2 warnings in 15 years :lol:

Last edited:
I also love how peoples names, dates and posts got screwed up with the ezboard, yuku moves. Yet, some have magically not....

Been lurking since 02'. Finally joined in 2004. I used to live off of this site. I was always in the Jordan Nike Forums, and always knew the most up to date info on releases. I remember people at school asking me where'd I get my info, but I would never tell. Niketalk felt exclusive. But nowadays I don't care about kicks so much, and just come to General for the lulz.

:smokin

Been here since 99/2000.. og screen name got lost, then rejoined back in 05 maybe? when i first joined, you had to wait a month to get your joint approved... As you can see by the post count i rarely ever post.. :smh:

Holla........!

I was just telling someone the other day. I do feel like my days in NT are coming close to an end. Almost everyone has left to a degree.

Back
Top Bottom