Anyone seen "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage? SPOILER

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Just saw this last night on dvd. Good story about the apocalypse and all, but the movie got ruined for me when I saw the damn Aliens.
indifferent.gif

Your thoughts?

Same here, it was good for the first hour. Nicholas Cage can only play a smart guy.
laugh.gif
..... As soon as the Aliens came in I was like
grin.gif
Unique endingthough.

Yuuup very fawking disapointed

Aliens took all the kids to rape them I bet.

I fear the movie "2012" is just gonna be like this.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Yuuup very fawking disapointed

Aliens took all the kids to rape them I bet.

I fear the movie "2012" is just gonna be like this.
I came in without high expectations, but man I was highly disappointed.

Through out the movie, the numbers gave out the places of where the accidents/tragedies occur so why did Cage wanted to be at the trailer towards the end?

I was dying when my friend started cracking jokes. That boy has a lot of work to do to repopulate the Earth.

Ive concluded that every movie that has nothing to do with aliens BUT ends with aliens, is automatic fail. Word to the last Indiana Jones film
laugh.gif

Good story about the apocalypse and all, but the movie got ruined for me when I saw the damn Aliens.
indifferent.gif

100%.

There was a point early on where I got really disinterested because of the outlandishness. As the movie progressed, I started getting back into it a littlebit, but when the aliens came, that was it for me.

I blame Nicolas Cage. It was probably his idea.

God, I hate Nicolas Cage.

Yeah for a while there, they had me, I was all into it, interested, wanted to see how they would end it, and then I see the little kids in the fields like theywere Gladiator comin home.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

If they fix up that ending for the DVD, might have something there.

when the aliens first came up to the kid by his house to hand him the little black rock, I thought the movie was gonna be wack.

Then at the end, you see the real reason the aliens were involved so it isn't that wack.

I thought the movie was awesome... especially at the end where they drop the two kids off at the new planet... It's like they are the new "Adam &Eve"

lol i just finished watching this.

didn't like the aliens or the lighting.
couldn't see anything half the movie.

That actress was TERRIBLE!!

"Noo I don't believe you!!"
"We have to save the children!!!!!"

roll.gif
that was worse than a middle school play.

that movie was garbageeeee

trailer said nothing about aliens or religion
then i fall into this wack $!+ adam and eve theme in the last 30 seconds
eff you nick cage

Like you said the movie was good until the aliens came out. I was like why did they kill it.

It was ok but it reminded me of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" + "The Number 23" all in one movie.

didnt really like it. i don't like unrealistic movies.
they coulda done a LOT more with the concept.

Hey_

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

didnt really like it. i don't like unrealistic movies.
they coulda done a LOT more with the concept.

...Not to mention the script.

Julius F. Wrek

It was not just the two children they saved. Its was hundreds if not thousands. But yes the movie was sub-par.

Back
Top Bottom