Anyone seen any black friday adds for xbox 360?

Anyone seen any black friday ads for xbox 360 (console)? Like cheaper than usual? Im located in Boston if that helps
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wal Mart, but beware, A LOT of people on Slickdeals are getting home with their systems they thought were new and finding out it's a refurb or moddedsystem and banned from playing online. Apparently, people who got their system banned are returning them to Wal Mart, some even switching out just the"guts" so all the serial numbers match up, though Wal Mart doesn't care.

what you do is make sure the seal isnt cracked on that plus you got a reciept just incase something goes wrong.

But right now frys is doing with a elite and 5 games for 299. ima cop mine at toys r us. i got banned so i dont need a new hdd they got an arcade with 3 gamesand a travel bag for 229

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Wal Mart, but beware, A LOT of people on Slickdeals are getting home with their systems they thought were new and finding out it's a refurb or modded system and banned from playing online. Apparently, people who got their system banned are returning them to Wal Mart, some even switching out just the "guts" so all the serial numbers match up, though Wal Mart doesn't care.

lol i remember purchasing a ps3 game a while back and got some random CD inside.. idiots @ the returns counter thought i was trying to scam them myself..
roll.gif

i remember seeing one place that was gonna have refurbed 360's for $135. Other than that, I can't remember any of the details...check the officialthread out.

Originally Posted by TOPWingMAN

what you do is make sure the seal isnt cracked on that plus you got a reciept just incase something goes wrong.

But right now frys is doing with a elite and 5 games for 299. ima cop mine at toys r us. i got banned so i dont need a new hdd they got an arcade with 3 games and a travel bag for 229
Make sure the seal isnt cracked on what?

Originally Posted by StrongSurviveP5

But right now frys is doing with a elite and 5 games for 299. ima cop mine at toys r us. i got banned so i dont need a new hdd they got an arcade with 3 games and a travel bag for 229

On the Xbox 360 box

on the warranty sticket on the front of the xbox. but peeps like me are slick. i just did a swap on an elite for my Banned arcade and 20GB HDD. I heat gunnedthe stickers off swapped the guts out and returned it to the store sealed it the lady at the counter said; "YOU DIDNT EVEN OPEN THE BOX."
nerd.gif
I just nodded and got my money. Somebody should not be getting it. from what iknow once an xbox is returned it has to be sent back to microsoft unless walmart is foul and just restocks it.

wait so if i got a 360 with the RROD and it's outta warranty i can just buy one from the store and switch em out?
they give you a refund even if the box is open??

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

wait so if i got a 360 with the RROD and it's outta warranty i can just buy one from the store and switch em out?
they give you a refund even if the box is open??
yes but you gotta be slick. Walmart employees are pretty stupid , no offense

on the warranty sticket on the front of the xbox. but peeps like me are slick. i just did a swap on an elite for my Banned arcade and 20GB HDD. I heat gunned the stickers off swapped the guts out and returned it to the store sealed it the lady at the counter said; "YOU DIDNT EVEN OPEN THE BOX."
nerd.gif
I just nodded and got my money. Somebody should not be getting it. from what i know once an xbox is returned it has to be sent back to microsoft unless walmart is foul and just restocks it.
I did something grimey like this at K-mart. I returned an elite with a 20GB HD and an old white controller. The girl at customer service called insomeone from electronics to check it out and the dude opened the box and saw that I put all the stuff back in it's place and he was like "Youdidn't even open this did you?" I told him I didn't and he was like "Cool, I can just throw this back on the shelf." On top of that theygave me cash back when I paid with a credit card. I felt pretty bad but dude didn't really do his job.

Back
Top Bottom