anyone seeing the jersey trend coming back???

As a sports fan, it was never a trend to me. I still rock mine. But fitted jerseys? C'mon man. Don't tell me dudes are gonna walk around looking like Mariah Carey?
sick.gif

As a sports fan, it was never a trend to me. I still rock mine. But fitted jerseys? C'mon man. Don't tell me dudes are gonna walk around looking like Mariah Carey?
sick.gif

It's coming. When everyone's favorite rapper wears it, that's when the flood gates will open.

As for me, I wore a size 52 back then, now I wear a size 40/Small lookin like LeBron James. #feelsgoodman

It's coming. When everyone's favorite rapper wears it, that's when the flood gates will open.

As for me, I wore a size 52 back then, now I wear a size 40/Small lookin like LeBron James. #feelsgoodman

i haven't rocked a jersey since 2002 or so and i def plan on rocking this summer...peep the official jersey thread on here in showcase
made me wanna rock some heat in there
pimp.gif

i haven't rocked a jersey since 2002 or so and i def plan on rocking this summer...peep the official jersey thread on here in showcase
made me wanna rock some heat in there
pimp.gif

I am wearing one today. It's Friday & the Cubs play the Sox @ Fenway tonight in an old school match-up. This throwback is 20 years old & I'll wear it 20 from now too.

I am wearing one today. It's Friday & the Cubs play the Sox @ Fenway tonight in an old school match-up. This throwback is 20 years old & I'll wear it 20 from now too.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

got my jordan bulls home and away pro-cut jerseys ready for this summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How tall are you? I have those jerseys and I cannot wear them. They're too long for me and I'm 6'1.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

got my jordan bulls home and away pro-cut jerseys ready for this summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How tall are you? I have those jerseys and I cannot wear them. They're too long for me and I'm 6'1.

been rocking my jerseys on my off days. I never went on and off with the trend. Been in jerseys since my G. Hill road joint in the 6th grade

Fixed

I also wore my Kobe #8 Jersey to the bar earlier this month. Nike and Champion jerseys >>>>>>> adidas

been rocking my jerseys on my off days. I never went on and off with the trend. Been in jerseys since my G. Hill road joint in the 6th grade

Fixed

I also wore my Kobe #8 Jersey to the bar earlier this month. Nike and Champion jerseys >>>>>>> adidas

One of the boutiques here has a few of those champion screen printed ones. It'll probably take off here because that's one of 2 stores that are really big in Michigan

Back
Top Bottom