Anyone On Niketalk Ever Work at Burger King??

Originally Posted by nba0203

Originally Posted by GTEK

One of the worst experiences of my life.
smh.gif
Please Explain      

Hot grease popping everywhere.
Going to school with your fingertips smelling like onions.
Working 8pm-2am shifts on Friday nights.
smh.gif
(Mad broads coming through like damn you work here?)
frown.gif

Lets not mention the pissy co-workers.
smh.gif

After leaving I realized that from then own I wanted to be my own man.

That place gave me a epiphany.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just to think my manager had been there for 10+ years.
Life wasted.
sick.gif

One of the worst experiences of my life.
smh.gif
Please Explain      

Hot grease popping everywhere.
Going to school with your fingertips smelling like onions.
Working 8pm-2am shifts on Friday nights.
smh.gif
(Mad broads coming through like damn you work here?)
frown.gif

Lets not mention the pissy co-workers.
smh.gif

After leaving I realized that from then own I wanted to be my own man.

That place gave me a epiphany.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just to think my manager had been there for 10+ years.
Life wasted.
sick.gif

i've looked at some manager like 'how the hell did you end up here?' folks look like they hate life...

working at a footlocker >>> macy's >>> target/walmart type store >>> your local ymca >>> _______ >>> burger joint

look at it this way, you can get some discounts on the products you sell, could smash the lady co-workers, and so on and so on. plus im almost positive a burger joint is going to pay minimum wage. at least some retailers offer commission

burger king is the bottom of the food chain of fastfood employment....lowest hiring standards.

Originally Posted by the north west

Im not in it for the food im in it for the extra cash anyone know how much you get paid per hour or whatever lol
how much you get paid per hour?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you need to jump off that cloud homie... people have to work *@%@*$ jobs sometimes, its just life... not everybody has an MBA...
eyes.gif

and peep the sig...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

working at a footlocker >>> macy's >>> target/walmart type store >>> your local ymca >>> _______ >>> burger joint

look at it this way, you can get some discounts on the products you sell, could smash the lady co-workers, and so on and so on. plus im almost positive a burger joint is going to pay minimum wage. at least some retailers offer commission

how old do you have to be to work at footaction or footlocker??

i rather work at a ymca or gym over any of those jobs.    free membership, a good chance to stay in shape, and a kick back job for the most part.

working for footlocker is a nightmare as is any retail or food job.

Originally Posted by the north west

Im not in it for the food im in it for the extra cash anyone know how much you get paid per hour or whatever lol
how much you get paid per hour?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would punch you in the face just like that avy but.....

its just the intranet

I worked at wendys for 2 weeks, then got fired, it was my first and last fast food job ever that was years ago though.

I cant stand ppl giving me orders, you MUST ASK me to do something. NOT tell me.

Props for even having a job and trying to make your own money, thats what up. I didnt work at Burger King but ive worked at Taco Bell way back in the day. If you're not workin lunch time hours its not that bad though. If your co-workers are cool the job will be tolerable, hopefully you dont get stuck with old people that were mad at the world. If you get on a shift with some people around your age and some cool managers itll be alright. Fast food work is pretty much self explanatory just get that check, as little as it may be, you earned it.

Also as with any type of customer service job customers are goin to try and get over on you in anyway. Just remember dont take it personally and let customers frustrate you. People will say and do anything try and get somebody in trouble or get something for free.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Props for even having a job and trying to make your own money, thats what up. I didnt work at Burger King but ive worked at Taco Bell way back in the day. If you're not workin lunch time hours its not that bad though. If your co-workers are cool the job will be tolerable, hopefully you dont get stuck with old people that were mad at the world. If you get on a shift with some people around your age and some cool managers itll be alright. Fast food work is pretty much self explanatory just get that check, as little as it may be, you earned it.

Also as with any type of customer service job customers are goin to try and get over on you in anyway. Just remember dont take it personally and let customers frustrate you. People will say and do anything try and get somebody in trouble or get something for free.
QFT.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Yeah  I was a bouncer at the BK lounge for a little bit. 
LMFAO... comedy. My boy worked there for like 8 months and got promoted to manager then like a week later got demoted and he quit. He said the only good thing about it was the honeys that would come in.

how old do you have to be to work at footaction or footlocker??

i think as long as your school can issue you a work permit, you good.

think hood chicks (customers)
devil.gif
, discounts, and side hustles

Back
Top Bottom