Anyone now worried about this flu epidemic? vol Massachusetts = 18 deaths, New York 19K sick

bet all those people bashing the flu shot in that other thread are getting a little worried

never got the flu shot in my life an i never get sick

yet many ppl who do get flu shots are the ones who get sick

Last edited:
I know more people who ended up getting the flu after getting a flu shot than didnt get the flu shot.

I dont even remember the last time I was sick or even had a cold for that matter and I'm exposed to it all day.

How do you do it? I'm surrounded by sick students all the time...

The flu is opportunistic, meaning that can have effects when the person has a low resistance to fight the virus. Stressful environment/work, poor nutrition, not adequate sleep, no exercise, all of which make the person vulnerable. Adequate sleep and nutrition is huge, which makes sense because children and the elderly are the most susceptible to the flu, and both of which have poor nutrition and don't get enough sleep.

Meh
grin.gif

Didnt even think it was that serious till I seen this thread..im down in the south hopefully ill be good

I had it a few weeks ago. I've never been so sick in my life. I still have bronchitis. My mom got it a week after me and ended up in the hospital with in 2 day she got so sick. I will be getting a flu shot next year.

Wash your hands before you eat. Avoid any hand to hand contact unless it involves a hot chick.

People don't take viruses seriously enough. That said, this just appears to be a bad flu season. They aren't saying that there's some absurd new strain infecting and killing people. Do note that people die from the flu every year. 

Yesterday I heard the awful news that one of my coworkers lost her 10 year old daughter earlier this week to the flu. Sad stuff.

Don't underestimate how sick you really are guys.

Had this flu a few weeks ago..its no joke, sickest Ive ever been so bad I thought I was going to die(seriously) :lol: :smh: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom