Anyone not doing anything for New Years?

Not doing anything out of the norm today...

Just another day the date changes, I'll wait till that STOPS happening to go nuts.

was going to go see the ball drop this year.. got stuck by columbus circle last year
indifferent.gif

but
mid 20s and no coat, gf in another state, no money..

jq checkin in for the night
frown.gif

I'm going to chill at the household, watch the ball drop and see long the big breast thread will last after one brave Nt'er just went all in.

yea i'm staying in. i always go out on new years but i have learned that i appreciate spending this time with the ones i love the most. which is my fam.this year is gonna break a streak of going out on new years.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Thanks for the tip Pip. Dealing with it right now.
wink.gif

WHOOPS! It was good while it lasted.
grin.gif

Should've kept my mouth shut.
smh.gif

I stay home new years, I party enough throughout the year. Plus its @#$@!*$ expensive to club on new years.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

goin downtown for for a while...hittin up a party in the burbs after prolly.

waddup jpz, no downtown for you?
laugh.gif
Not this year..I'm going to a house party which in my current situation seems
pimp.gif
...no $ to get in, the person who's hosting the party told me that they've got enough alcohol to go around for everyone. Which means I won't be spending a dime tonight which is
smokin.gif

Where you goin downtown though? It's going to be packed.
yea, i feel you man. we're just gonna hit up first ave. it's only $10, compared to like $30-50 for spin, aqua, etc.

then hit up a house party in robbinsdale after.
pimp.gif

I wanted to go to the MSTRKRFT show but my homies are musically lame. why must I be the only cool guy in the group

nope. lame 'friends', parents usually just chill and watch the ball drop. i'll drink some sam adams, watch the countdown

no. i dont care about new years, dont party, and dont wanna be around all the stupid drunkards. what the %*%% i got to celebrate anyway? just another year thatfeels like it went by in about 2 months and im still nowhere. like how the hell is it 2009? i cant even comprehend that right now

Until 12 AM I'm chilling at the crib since most of my family is doing their own thing at restaurants and whatnot and then I'm breaking out an eighthand some Henny and hitting up a house party, hopefully its not lame.Even if it is, I'm gonna be too wrecked to care and I'm gonna be with all of myboys. If there are some bitties, thats only a plus.

Back
Top Bottom