Anyone not comfy with condoms?

If you're not comfortable with condoms, then get comfortable with making a committment and taking responsibility for your own actions

f1415c96_1677_596119707083099_396297921_n.jpeg

WTF ??????

yall dudes crazy. goin in rawz? what if ol girl does the lock on you when you inside? pullin out can only get you so far and lets not even talk bout diseases and ****

id take the less feeling and wear a rubber and not have to worry about kids/diseases for $500 alex

one time my girl had her legs wrapped around me and couldn't pull out |I

you should go to the gym man. I know you like skinny chicks, no reason you shouldn't be able to break free. smh :smh:

I knew that picture of lips would show up in here.

lol

I stay strapped up, been with wifey on more than 3 years, we stay strapped.
Now we're just used to the feeling of rubbers. Don't know what it's like without em anymore (we slipped up once or twice when we first started)

yall dudes crazy. goin in rawz? what if ol girl does the lock on you when you inside? pullin out can only get you so far and lets not even talk bout diseases and ****

id take the less feeling and wear a rubber and not have to worry about kids/diseases for $500 alex

one time my girl had her legs wrapped around me and couldn't pull out |I

you should go to the gym man. I know you like skinny chicks, no reason you shouldn't be able to break free. smh :smh:

Srs. You can't let others know your girl is stronger than you.

I remember gettin it in with an ex I was with for a long time after not seeing each other for awhile, like pure thirst on both sides. After we had sex, she like was like "weren't you wearing a condom?" I was like "yes" "what happened to it?" "Ummmmm...where is it?" So I just push her legs back and reach into her 'gina and what do ya know, it's floating around in there. The pure terror in our faces at that time was really something.

I just keep my meat inside of my pants or in and out of the same damn woman. Raw with randoms? That's crazy talk.

That's why I'm in here puting what I'm puting.

Last edited:
Always go in with glove unless you trust and know history.

Been with my girl a long time...she on the pill, so she let's me shoot the club up every time :pimp:

I am really starting to think, that these dudes on here are flexin. Don't know to many females who are letting guy hit them raw unless your a dude with serious cash flow or the girl is but *** ugly.

Seriously think y'all confusing your right and left for an actual vajayjay

Man i used to be to the point where i didnt even remember what raw felt like. I was on the no glove no love tip 100%.

Then i fell for the shower sex...

Years later of unprotected sex (with the same chick) and now i cant even perform half the time with one on.

Started going raw with the sidechick cuz it was getting frustrating.

I stay absolutely frightened these days, always thinking shes gonna burn me.

Gotta get this **** figured out man, as should yall. You dont want those stds, a kid is the least of your worries imo.

I am really starting to think, that these dudes on here are flexin. Don't know to many females who are letting guy hit them raw unless your a dude with serious cash flow or the girl is but *** ugly.

Naw homie, dont get me wrong I'm with #TeamWrapitup. However, 90 percent of the women whom I have slept have asked me if I wanted to hit it raw or told me they would let me do so. Women are just as careless as dudes are especially when those hormones are flowing in the moment.

Eff that though, strap up fellas...

Last edited:

They might be doing some slick ****...like taking the condom off when hitting from the back and going back in raw. 

Or taking it off real quick while on top and sliding back in like nothing happened. 

About the careless females...I remember I had on a rubber, and shorty takes my rubber off and starts going down on me. Then she gets on top and tries to put it in but nah...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom