Anyone know who some NFL analyst are fans of??

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by AG 47

Tom Jackson is a Raider fan.
laugh.gif

I remember when it was their bye week, he was still talking about them, the other guys got on him for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i know a lot of ESPN writers and host are Missouri fans since most of them went there for school. one of the best journalism schools in the country.

Nice sig btw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i know a lot of ESPN writers and host are Missouri fans since most of them went there for school. one of the best journalism schools in the country.

Nice sig btw.
pimp.gif

Is Gruden a Raiders fan? Because I swear I've seen some pictures of him from one his recent birthdays all Raiders fitted.

Is Gruden a Raiders fan? Because I swear I've seen some pictures of him from one his recent birthdays all Raiders fitted.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma

Yeah, he's been seen attending Raider fan functions in some old-school Raider gear. Too bad we'll never see him back on our sidelines.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma

Yeah, he's been seen attending Raider fan functions in some old-school Raider gear. Too bad we'll never see him back on our sidelines.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

And if you listen to WFAN Boomer is a NY anything fan, namely Rangers and Jets

Boomer (Esiason) is definitely NOT a fan of the Jets. He is a Ranger fan though

I think the OP was referring to Chris Berman though.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

And if you listen to WFAN Boomer is a NY anything fan, namely Rangers and Jets

Boomer (Esiason) is definitely NOT a fan of the Jets. He is a Ranger fan though

I think the OP was referring to Chris Berman though.

I always thought Berman was a Pats fan they way he's been slurping them for the past 8 years, plus I could of swore he's from Conn.

I always thought Berman was a Pats fan they way he's been slurping them for the past 8 years, plus I could of swore he's from Conn.

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Chris Berman is a 49ers fan..
Berman is a big 49ers and SF Giants fan. He even went out of his way to congratulate them and said he's was a big Giants fan. 

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Chris Berman is a 49ers fan..
Berman is a big 49ers and SF Giants fan. He even went out of his way to congratulate them and said he's was a big Giants fan. 

I know Phil Sims Hates the Pats. Why CBS assigned his broadcast team to their games every week is beyond me. Dude just blatantly roots against the Patriots every week. And no im not a Pats fan, just an observation.

The Fox guys are all pretty biased to the teams they played for/coached for.

I know Phil Sims Hates the Pats. Why CBS assigned his broadcast team to their games every week is beyond me. Dude just blatantly roots against the Patriots every week. And no im not a Pats fan, just an observation.

The Fox guys are all pretty biased to the teams they played for/coached for.

Back
Top Bottom