Anyone know what Nordstrom's Exchange policy is?

once i took back a bootleg lacoste shirt and exchanged it for a real one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

So much mis-information in these Nordstrom threads. Nordstrom does not take everything back.

No return policy =/= take everything back

It means they can be selective on what they take back.
man the one by my crib takes back everything people out my way got to the true religion outlet cop $70 jeans take the tag off and get $200+ storecredit
pimp.gif

ive done it a few times i cant front
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

So much mis-information in these Nordstrom threads. Nordstrom does not take everything back.

No return policy =/= take everything back

It means they can be selective on what they take back.
man the one by my crib takes back everything people out my way got to the true religion outlet cop $70 jeans take the tag off and get $200+ storecredit
pimp.gif

ive done it a few times i cant front
embarassed.gif
What store?  They usually keep a log on these things as well, so just be careful.  The way I see it, just as long as I didn't sell it they could return all want but I also believe in karma so take it with a grain of salt.

i cop and swap lacoste polo that was 3 years old. i cop and swap true religion jeans all time. they really dont give a %%*%. its awesome, no hassle no questions asked

Originally Posted by non flammable

i cop and swap lacoste polo that was 3 years old. i cop and swap true religion jeans all time. they really dont give a %%*%. its awesome, no hassle no questions asked

laugh.gif

i have a new bottle of cologne i received over a year ago, but it still has the nordstrom tag on the bottom. will that still show up in the system as the orignal price that was paid for it?

My sister used to work at the rack and she would return my beat up hooping shoes for new ones
laugh.gif

I gotta buy a pair of trues and swap with one of my torn ones.

We will take anything back.

smh.gif
at all you bums who try and return thing from 2000 that you've worn. I hate you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

My sister used to work at the rack and she would return my beat up hooping shoes for new ones
laugh.gif

I gotta buy a pair of trues and swap with one of my torn ones.
The manager at the Rack must have been cool cause Nordstrom Rack has a return policy.  

as long is it has the nordstrom sticker i can return and get cash right (even w/o a receipt)?

eek.gif
dude My parents bought me this suit for a wedding, 700 retail at pentagon mall in VA a year ago. Do you think I would be able to return it? They altered it for me and everything? I wore it once and it is in my closet back home still packaged.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

eek.gif
dude My parents bought me this suit for a wedding, 700 retail at pentagon mall in VA a year ago. Do you think I would be able to return it? They altered it for me and everything? it has been a year and a half or so. I wore it once and it is in my closet back home still packaged.

i did it with a North Face...kept the reciept the whole time i wore it...returned it no problem and bought shoes and some other stuff

i got a bday gift from nordstroms, but i can get it for like $40 cheaper on ebay, thats why i just wanan take it back and get cash

Back
Top Bottom