Anyone know what Nordstrom's Exchange policy is?

I bought a Gucci Belt that i liked from them less than aweek ago, wore it once and i think i want a size bigger.
I still have my receipt and the tags (which i took off)from the purchase and im not even trying to get cash back.
Any chance on them letting me exchange it for a size up?
nerd.gif

I don't know their policy,but usually when you have the receipt and the item is still in good condition they'll take it back.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

they'll even give you the money without the receipt or tags
laugh.gif
Yeah, they're pretty lenient. But it depends on the person though. Back 2 years or so, I had a pair of jeans that I got hemmed in house andquality was terrible. The jerk that sold me said they couldn't take it back. I asked to speak to the manager and they took it back and gave me a free tshirt for the trouble.

You can easily get that exchange done. Worst case scenario..ask for the manager.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

they take everything even stuff you didnt buy from Nordstroms im not kidding its true....
word.

they technically are supposed to take back ANYTHING...like literally....anything.

any employee who tells you otherwise is lying to you.

I took back a north face after a year. Wore it a few times and didn't like it. I had the reciept the whole Time so I just told them to put it on a girftcard and bought some other stuff.

Old school retail policies
pimp.gif

One time a sales associate left the ink tags on a pair of jeans, when I called about it the manager offered to take me out to lunch.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Know who would know the exchange policy? The people who work at Nordstrom...
eyes.gif
Yea, go drink a nice warm glass of Clorox.

Good looking out to everyone else tho, def a relief to hear that they won't (Rathershouldn't) haggle me to exchange this joint for a bigger size.
pimp.gif

I used to work there and was surprised how many jewish ladies would return their kids worn out, beat up shoes and get all their money back. This happenedALOT
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I used to work there and was surprised how many jewish ladies would return their kids worn out, beat up shoes and get all their money back. This happened ALOT
smh.gif

laugh.gif

nice.

i got a north face parka thats way too big (was perfect sized at the time of purchase) and although i bought it at bloomingdales, is there anyway to get storecredit of some sort without a receipt?

thanks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

As long as Nordstrom carried it at one point, bring it in and say you lost your receipt. If you want store credit, just stick with your story all the way tothe manager. You can get cash with your L's or an ID too.

Trust me, if it was carried at one point you're good. We was some angry !*+ employees.

I used to work there and was surprised how many jewish ladies would return their kids worn out, beat up shoes and get all their money back. This happened ALOT
smh.gif

Them and the Russians. Used to piss me off.

So much mis-information in these Nordstrom threads. Nordstrom does not take everything back.

No return policy =/= take everything back

It means they can be selective on what they take back.

Originally Posted by BunkIV

smh.gif

Them and the Russians. Used to piss me off.
Yeah i used to work there too...one time this dude came in with his ecco boots that he had for 12 years...they were ripped and he wanted a newpair...my manager asked him where he got them from, he said here 12 years ago...my manager took the boots off his feet and gave him a brand new pair forfree!!! ridiculous

True story. When I first heard that they would take back "anything" I had to try it out. Took back 3 worn out Lacoste polos. No receipt. One had ahole in it. They let me exchange them for 3 new ones
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

So much mis-information in these Nordstrom threads. Nordstrom does not take everything back.

No return policy =/= take everything back

It means they can be selective on what they take back.

True. People really do get away with a lot of crap but there were still idiots who get their returns rejected cuz they didn't do +@## right.

Still, people who know their stuff can come out with some bucks if they do it right. That's just the way it was.

Back
Top Bottom