Anyone just see the Muck City special on SC?

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

@ the dude frying the rabbit @ the end...

Country %+# _'s.....
laugh.gif
yeah seriously, i thought dude was frying chicken...

then the narrator was saying something like those rabbits run for $2-3...but dude had other plans besides selling it.
roll.gif

I have watched that piece a couple of times. The kids from the muck can run. I always noticed that their 40 times were insanely low but never went to far intoit.

I hope Cryer gets Deonte Thompson in because he is too fast. RichRod has offered a couple of kids from Pahokee for the class of 2009. No clue if they willqualify but I love that he is looking for speed and guys from there are the epitome of it.

Clinton Portis said it best.

The reason y dudes from Florida are so fast is because it's hot most of the year.

In those small towns, ain't nothing really to do most days but sports or chase ***

I like how they said no one's ever caught a cotton-tailed rabbit and then later they said they only go for $1 or $2 more than the normal ones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

I was thinking to myself as I was viewing the piece: "What kind of backwards BS is this all about"?
Seems ESPN will romanticize anything these days to incorporate it into their fluff pieces.

laugh.gif
...This guy...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I like how they said no one's ever caught a cotton-tailed rabbit and then later they said they only go for $1 or $2 more than the normal ones
laugh.gif

It was the family that had never caught one.

i was really surprised at the end to see all the dudes holding their dead rabbits ... it just didnt seem like it should be on espn ... i dunno

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i was really surprised at the end to see all the dudes holding their dead rabbits ... it just didnt seem like it should be on espn ... i dunno

My dad and I were laughing our butts off when we saw that. There is a reason they started giving the little warning before showing it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's about time ESPN had a story on "The Muck" considering all the football talent that has came from there.

Reidel Anthony, Santanio Holmes, Fred Taylor, Anquan Bolden...

eek.gif

The Muck has produced "48 NFL players"

U have got to be kidding me.
laugh.gif
thats just ridiculous.
that area is so TINY.

I wrote it in another thread, but per capita, no other city could even come close to that ratio of players in the League.

on the flip side, at one time in the 90s they had the highest aids pre capita rate in the country
smh.gif

That was a good piece. Good to see my dude Fred Taylor get some pub for once. I wish they would've mentioned Deonte Thompson at UF dude is gonna be aproblem. That QB Sheppard is going to WKU that's where I just graduated from. Hilltoppers getting some speed for that D1 schedule.

yeah, i was about to say.. Anquan should have gone back to the fields to train before the combine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anquan Boldin had major knee surgery in college. so he gets a pass on the speed but aint too many people in the nfl got better feet then him, his stop andstart is legendary

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

yeah, i was about to say.. Anquan should have gone back to the fields to train before the combine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

anquan Boldin had major knee surgery in college. so he gets a pass on the speed but aint too many people in the nfl got better feet then him, his stop and start is legendary

Back
Top Bottom