Anyone here who doesn't believe in Evolution?

Originally Posted by Johni Depth

Present ... I mean, I believe in the evolution of animals but somethin inside doesnt accept the fact that my super distant cuz is an ape ...
evolution says that we share a common ancestor with other species of ape, not the ape directly. It really is not hard to belief if you look at the genetic make up and physiology of our primate brothers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Johni Depth

Present ... I mean, I believe in the evolution of animals but somethin inside doesnt accept the fact that my super distant cuz is an ape ...
evolution says that we share a common ancestor with other species of ape, not the ape directly. It really is not hard to belief if you look at the genetic make up and physiology of our primate brothers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McL0vin

There is nothing real about religion. If you claim one God then you are dismissing all others, so if this thing called religion is so real how do we kno which God is the right one
eyes.gif
One God, many names

Originally Posted by McL0vin

There is nothing real about religion. If you claim one God then you are dismissing all others, so if this thing called religion is so real how do we kno which God is the right one
eyes.gif
One God, many names

2aajcbq.jpg

No seriously though, I believe deities MAY exist. I also believe in evolution.

And I believe in aliens.

*shrug*

Beliefs are beliefs, I don't see why this topic/argument keeps coming up.

2aajcbq.jpg

No seriously though, I believe deities MAY exist. I also believe in evolution.

And I believe in aliens.

*shrug*

Beliefs are beliefs, I don't see why this topic/argument keeps coming up.

I can't believe people in this thread dismiss evolution because there's no proof
laugh.gif
but will believe outlandish story that can't be proved. Might as well believe Santa Claus is real

I can't believe people in this thread dismiss evolution because there's no proof
laugh.gif
but will believe outlandish story that can't be proved. Might as well believe Santa Claus is real

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

laugh.gif

one side cant really diss the other that hard

pulling the santa claus card isnt exactly helping. speaking down to people in a way
grin.gif

and aliens existing in no affects us really. all creatures in the galaxy were probably created around same time i mean we are pretty much close together in relative size to universe. life producing force/energy/whatever could easily spread over multiple planets

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

laugh.gif

one side cant really diss the other that hard

pulling the santa claus card isnt exactly helping. speaking down to people in a way
grin.gif

and aliens existing in no affects us really. all creatures in the galaxy were probably created around same time i mean we are pretty much close together in relative size to universe. life producing force/energy/whatever could easily spread over multiple planets

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

why dont you just start one atheist thread and keep all the discussion in there?
laugh.gif
This.  Please?

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

All living things evolve, the planet is evolving. If we do not evolve and adapt, we die, period. Anyone who is in denial of this, really needs to explain their position in a clear and concise manner, if that is even possible.
This thread wouldn't be complete without Nat Turner DEMANDING that people who don't believe exactly what he does explain themselves fully in a way that satisfies his request.
laugh.gif

Those things being said, those of you who take all the readings from the Bible, Torah, Quran, etc. literally are severely lacking basic understanding of those texts...

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

why dont you just start one atheist thread and keep all the discussion in there?
laugh.gif
This.  Please?

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

All living things evolve, the planet is evolving. If we do not evolve and adapt, we die, period. Anyone who is in denial of this, really needs to explain their position in a clear and concise manner, if that is even possible.
This thread wouldn't be complete without Nat Turner DEMANDING that people who don't believe exactly what he does explain themselves fully in a way that satisfies his request.
laugh.gif

Those things being said, those of you who take all the readings from the Bible, Torah, Quran, etc. literally are severely lacking basic understanding of those texts...

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I personally refuse to believe in evolution based on what I have seen and understand about science and I choose to believe in creation. I understand there are those out there who believe in evolution and that is their choice.

I have one thing to say about things unseen by people. At one time people largely didn't understand gravity and many other things but there were evidences that it was in existence. Man over time can figure these things out, but at a time it was unexplained. Today there are many things man has not been able to figure out, just because this is so does not mean that the things they have yet to discover "are not there", it just means they have not figured it out yet.

When it comes to science there are many loopholes, something once believed to be fact can be changed yet people will follow science as God. Science as defined by man is not perfect by any means. Man has the ability to "change their minds" on matters and for the most part people just follow and say nothing. Why no outrage about the changes? There are plenty of people who find fault with the Bible and things they feel contradict...

Again, people are going to do their research and believe what they feel comfortable with. I don't feel comfortable and have not seen sufficient evidence that we evolved from apes/monkeys/anything else, so I am going to continue to believe in creation. There are too many things on this planet with their design (humans, gravity, the earth and how it works, instinct, many other things that are intricate and still are not explained by man, if our cells regenerate why do we get old and die?), that mathematically speaking it would be impossible or so improbable that all these things could randomly happen, there must have been a designer to all of this.
I won't even dignify your other ramblings with any form of an answer.  Let me say this, humans share between 95-98% of their DNA with chimpanzees.  A chimpanzee is more closely related to humans than it is to a gorilla. 

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I personally refuse to believe in evolution based on what I have seen and understand about science and I choose to believe in creation. I understand there are those out there who believe in evolution and that is their choice.

I have one thing to say about things unseen by people. At one time people largely didn't understand gravity and many other things but there were evidences that it was in existence. Man over time can figure these things out, but at a time it was unexplained. Today there are many things man has not been able to figure out, just because this is so does not mean that the things they have yet to discover "are not there", it just means they have not figured it out yet.

When it comes to science there are many loopholes, something once believed to be fact can be changed yet people will follow science as God. Science as defined by man is not perfect by any means. Man has the ability to "change their minds" on matters and for the most part people just follow and say nothing. Why no outrage about the changes? There are plenty of people who find fault with the Bible and things they feel contradict...

Again, people are going to do their research and believe what they feel comfortable with. I don't feel comfortable and have not seen sufficient evidence that we evolved from apes/monkeys/anything else, so I am going to continue to believe in creation. There are too many things on this planet with their design (humans, gravity, the earth and how it works, instinct, many other things that are intricate and still are not explained by man, if our cells regenerate why do we get old and die?), that mathematically speaking it would be impossible or so improbable that all these things could randomly happen, there must have been a designer to all of this.
I won't even dignify your other ramblings with any form of an answer.  Let me say this, humans share between 95-98% of their DNA with chimpanzees.  A chimpanzee is more closely related to humans than it is to a gorilla. 

But that 2-5% difference is the difference between speech, art, and all the other cool +#@# humans do...and being a chimpanzee.

But that 2-5% difference is the difference between speech, art, and all the other cool +#@# humans do...and being a chimpanzee.

Back
Top Bottom