Anyone here knows how to legit check a LV duffle?

you and the homie who made a thread worried about traveling with ds shoes should link up together and see who has the bigger vagina.

you and the homie who made a thread worried about traveling with ds shoes should link up together and see who has the bigger vagina.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

As a luxury brands connoisseur I can tell you with 100% accuracy that the bag is legit. If you're going to pass on it please forward the Instagram account to me.

As a luxury brands connoisseur I can tell you with 100% accuracy that the bag is legit. If you're going to pass on it please forward the Instagram account to me.

PM me,

to the people who help thank you,

to the people who hated, thanks yall made me laugh :lol:

Everyone all up in OPs pockets

Bag really isn't necessary tho, but neither are a lot if things we buy

If you really need a quality bag for travel, look at the TUMI Alpha line. They'll last forever. You could also look at Briggs & Riley. Utility wise, luxury brands won't last as long.

But if you gettin' it to stunt at the same time, do ya thing. I'm not judging; hell I've thought about copping some before, mainly the Burberry Brit line though. Most dudes hating if they can't afford it just like how most people say money ain't everything when they don't got it.

If you have the money and are looking to buy new check out the roadster in damier graphite. I have one and really like it. Still looks brand new and had it for a few years. The price has gone up some since i got it i think it runs just over 2k now.

I wouldn't buy used just too many fakes out there. If I didn't have the cash to buy it from the LV store I would pass or wait till I did.

Last edited:
If you have the money and are looking to buy new check out the roadster in damier graphite. I have one and really like it. Still looks brand new and had it for a few years. The price has gone up some since i got it i think it runs just over 2k now.

I wouldn't buy used just too many fakes out there. If I didn't have the cash to buy it from the LV store I would pass or wait till I did.

This is the exact one I was gonna go check out this weekend at the LV store

Back
Top Bottom