Anyone here ever shave all their facial hair off and regret it?

I accidentally nicked off the mustache and had to shave the whole thing a couple months ago
ohwell.gif

walking around with the straight rapist face
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

I accidentally nicked off the mustache and had to shave the whole thing a couple months ago
ohwell.gif

walking around with the straight rapist face
frown.gif
roll.gif
i did this exact thing yesterday

I never shave. Ever. Well like once every two months, but that's just a trim when I do.

NEVER clean shaven.

Ever.

how old are you guys?
laugh.gif

it does grow back, y'know.

i shave every day unless i'm on vacation or something.. by the afternoon, it's pretty much back.

i haven't shaved my mustache & goatee in like 6 years (i rock the full beard for a month or so and then start over. i dunno why i do that) i'malways like "i'm just gone do it! but i always chicken out lol.

my beard has gotten pretty long like 3 times over the past year. i usually let it grow out for about 3 months and then shave it. right after i shave it im like"damn it why did i do that!??" the last i shaved it was early december and kept it clean shaven for the next month or so. i was happy then but now imtrying to grow out the beard again.

how old are you guys?
laugh.gif

it does grow back, y'know.
19, and it takes like a month to come back. you don't know how bad I felt when this girl told me it would be like raping me 'cause I havea babyface(she was a bad mamma jamma). now if I had my facial hair it woulda been different....

I remember last time I shaved my mustache and left my chin hair I was looking like Don Cheadle x Marlon Wayans. But, I look nothing like either of them. It wasan awkward time. I come from a family with limited facial hair so it takes a minute to grow back.

Originally Posted by hic57999

Originally Posted by fingerollin

im damn near 23 got no mustache and can't grow a proper beard
tired.gif
smh.gif
i got carded to go see cloverfield
tired.gif
[ravagebx]That's unfortunate[ravagebx]
Cloverfield is only PG-13 son.....

same thing I was thinkin.
roll.gif
roll.gif