Anyone here ever have a sugar mama?

How can I be as handsome as you, and how can I be as 'smooth' with the ladies...please pm!

grin.gif
there's no hope for you just stick to making lame jokes on here and trolling dating sites
lies, you dont even leave the house son. stop it
thats right i dont ever leave the house cuz im always knee deep in some womb...you still wear jerseys so i know you aint getting any love..
well played

Last edited:
First met, I don't know how to get around the age difference :nerd:

She approached me first when we were in line at Starbucks. Complemented my shoes and we just started some normal conversation. We talked for a good 15 mins after we got our order and we exchanged numbers. She was really displaying some provocative body signals when we were engaged in conversation. She really wanted the ''D'' lol

What shoes were you wearing brah?

old girl probably didn't care about the kicks but was so thirsty she saw it as an outlet to talk to the man.

Rest is history :smokin

Lmao at asking what kicks he wore. She just saw it as an invitation. Would have been the same if he wore a nice hat or jacket.

i totally agree with yall about the whole thing that the cougars are in it for the sex. thats why its so great. women reach their sexual peak around 35 and thats why they go for the younger guys.

Actually it's 38-41 is a woman's sexual peak...

Men is 16-18 year old...

Do you mean peak as far as performance, or interest?

Not my quote:

With regard to their supply of sexual hormones, at least. Testosterone peaks at age 18 in men. "But peak hormones don't mean peak sexual performance," says Marc Goldstein, M.D., a professor of reproductive medicine and urology at Cornell University's Weill Medical College. So feel free to try for a personal best--at any age.

That feel when realizing how often random older women try to strike up conversations with you in supermarkets and etc and I just shrug them off with one word answers and go own about my business. They wanted the D!

That feel when from now on I will over analyze any interaction I have with older women and assume they are only talking to me because they want to have sex with me.

That feel when realizing how often random older women try to strike up conversations with you in supermarkets and etc and I just shrug them off with one word answers and go own about my business. They wanted the D!

That feel when from now on I will over analyze any interaction I have with older women and assume they are only talking to me because they want to have sex with me.

I know man, come to think of it I messed up a few good opportunities. One time I was in the elevator at the hotel and these 2 women in their 40s were joking about kidnapping me. They weren't the most beautiful, but they were decent.

Lol at dudes slinging wood for foams and jays. I mean by all means get it how u live I'll never knock the hustle.

I would assume tho that the real bread is with the divorced females that's getting that alimony check

Lol at dudes slinging wood for foams and jays. I mean by all means get it how u live I'll never knock the hustle.

I would assume tho that the real bread is with the divorced females that's getting that alimony check

Where do you find them? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom