Anyone here ever get an underage drinking ticket?

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Just wait til you're 21 to drink

Real Talk. I learned my lesson now and I will face the penalties like a man. When I got the ticket I didn't complain at all.

Drinking is overrated anyways.

you guys get tickets ??
i got locked up for a night
frown.gif

anyways youll be drinking come next weekend
roll.gif

got an MIP, but since it was my first i just had to attend an alcohol class and pay $90.

next one will be 450, and it doubles each time after that to a certain point. i know an chick who's gonna 18 (no BS) and her last one was like 8 grand orsomething like that.

out here in tempe, they give em out like candy. i don't know a single person who hasnt gotten one. the cops are ruthless.

i got one when i was like 16, paid fine and had 6 months probation living in VA ftl
smh.gif
o yea and 8 hours of community service

you cant drink in public in NY, even if your just chilling with a beer and are 21, you get a fine

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

yeah, i was 17
laugh.gif

i was out drinking with a group of friends at our elementary school, i forgot i'd left my wallet back at my crib so me and my boy went back to get it. we
brought 2 bottles of vodka back and as we walked back to the school, i saw like 4 flash lights in the direction of my friends... it was pitch black so i
couldn't see a thing, a random man (police officer) asked me "are those bottles of coke?" i couldn't see so i answered "nah, it's
two bottles of vodka"..... lol my group of friends started cursing at me since i got all of them in trouble with my blindness.

fined us 85 dollars each and charged us with public intoxication 200 feet within school grounds and minor possession.. i was able to appeal the charges and
have a clean record but still had to pay the fine.

*%!% the popo.
smooth
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i remember senior beach week, a bunch of people got a beach house so my friends and I went up there and was drinking w/ them and stuff behind the house on thebeach. I'm chillin and see a man come back their w/ us but he had a flashlight, I was drunk as hell but I realized it was an undercover officer.....I waslike "fuuuuuuuuuuu" an undercover
laugh.gif
and we all dipped and was running down the beach drunk as hell lol....fun times

I haven't but a friend of mine got caught at a drinking party. The party got busted they all got court dates. Most of them got charged with licensesuspension, community service and other things i don't remember.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

yeah, i was 17
laugh.gif

i was out drinking with a group of friends at our elementary school, i forgot i'd left my wallet back at my crib so me and my boy went back to get it. we brought 2 bottles of vodka back and as we walked back to the school, i saw like 4 flash lights in the direction of my friends... it was pitch black so i couldn't see a thing, a random man (police officer) asked me "are those bottles of coke?" i couldn't see so i answered "nah, it's two bottles of vodka"..... lol my group of friends started cursing at me since i got all of them in trouble with my blindness.

fined us 85 dollars each and charged us with public intoxication 200 feet within school grounds and minor possession.. i was able to appeal the charges and have a clean record but still had to pay the fine.

*%!% the popo.
smooth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thank god I never got one of these and I've been drinking quite a bit. Turning 21 next month.

And for a delayed celebration, going to Vegas with a drink in my hand, in public, and enjoying life.

I was in orbit once (20) and got pulled over with vodka and tequila on the
seats, also with two hot females. I got lucky with a warning

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

i don't understand how you can go to war at 18, but u can't even enjoy a nice cold one.
You used to be able to buy alcohol if you was 18 and in the Army
nerd.gif

I was given a PO, 10 hrs community service and forced to take "Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation" courses. -_____-

I got my second one. What should I expect in Minnesota. Im prepared to take responsibility, just want to know what I'm facing.

Second?

$200 and community service.

Or, you might get lucky and have it dismissed.

Originally Posted by soltheman

I got my second one. What should I expect in Minnesota. Im prepared to take responsibility, just want to know what I'm facing.

Second?

$200 and community service.

Or, you might get lucky and have it dismissed.
I think I might have it dismissed or just be off with 100 dollars and probation. I was really honest to the sheriff and I will be to the judge.

last time my homeboys was drinking in public and i got a ticket because i was guilty by association with them.. i wasn't even drinking and they still gaveme that ticket
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom