anyone having a problem watching youtube videos?

for the last month or so all the videos i have been trying to watch have not been playing smoothly. the video is choppy and in some cases won't load at all. is it just me? anybody have any suggestions on how i can get this addressed? i update my adobe player and cleaned up my disk. are there any other sites where i can watch youtube videos? thx. 

for the last month or so all the videos i have been trying to watch have not been playing smoothly. the video is choppy and in some cases won't load at all. is it just me? anybody have any suggestions on how i can get this addressed? i update my adobe player and cleaned up my disk. are there any other sites where i can watch youtube videos? thx. 

laugh.gif
damn i thought i was the only one.

It's either Youtube's running on YUKU
mad.gif

Or it's headquarter's from OHIO..

Either way.. Youtube takes an L. 
grin.gif

It's either Youtube's running on YUKU
mad.gif

Or it's headquarter's from OHIO..

Either way.. Youtube takes an L. 
grin.gif

not having problems
but youtube needs to pick a layout and stick with it, every time I go there
crap is moved around

not having problems
but youtube needs to pick a layout and stick with it, every time I go there
crap is moved around

I only have this issue if the youtube vid is embedded on a website. If I go to youtube and watch the video there, I have no problem.

I only have this issue if the youtube vid is embedded on a website. If I go to youtube and watch the video there, I have no problem.

This has been happening to me for about a month. The vids won't play on my laptop but work pc is cool and pc at home is cool too. I thought it was just my laptop getting old but I guess not.

Is there really an adobe flash virus?

Back
Top Bottom