Anyone have a picture of Chris Paul and Derrick Rose??

Well they haven't played against each other yet because Chris Paul was out with an injury when Chicago & New Orleans faced off early February

2e691bdfaca31d0993498fab8826a418-getty-82992885sd004_new_orleans_h.jpg

derrick-rose-chris-paul.jpg

Damn Derrick is so much bigger than Chris. I've heard Chris is closer to 5'10", 5'11" than his listed height. What's DerrickRose's listed height? Dude is so explosive off the first step.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Damn Derrick is so much bigger than Chris. I've heard Chris is closer to 5'10", 5'11" than his listed height. What's Derrick Rose's listed height? Dude is so explosive off the first step.

he's between 5' 11" and 6 feet....he grew like an inch after HS cause he was 5' 10" then

i went to school w/ him and i usually see him when he comes back so yea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Well they haven't played against each other yet because Chris Paul was out with an injury when Chicago & New Orleans faced off early February
laugh.gif

i think rose is listed at 6'2?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Chris Paul 3

are people even watching the game in person nowadays? i see three people texting/using their phones.
the real fans are, now its more of a coporate crowd up at the UC

I was cheering on my Bulls and I had people turn around and look at me like 'what the hell are you doing'?

At the combine people ended up finding out Rose was 6'2 and not 6'4 like he was being touted all throughout HS and college. Paul measured out at5'11.

are people even watching the game in person nowadays? i see three people texting/using their phones.

I was cheering on my Bulls and I had people turn around and look at me like 'what the hell are you doing'?
that's lame man
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

but good for you for cheerin them on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you should've mistakenly spilled a brew on them
smh.gif

I went to the Bulls Lakers game last year and sadly it was the same way
tired.gif

Yea, I hate that the NBA crowd is like that nowadays.
Went to a couple magic playoff games last year, and in game 5 vs Toronto when we eliminated them, me and my boy were standing all game cheering and these 2dudes in suits behind us asked us to sit down...just gave em a stoneface.
laugh.gif

^ Thats how fights start cause me personally don't mind standing at times but the whole game I'm not feeling that cause your probably blocking catsview. One of them dudes texting look like Dahany Jones(sp). I check my phone at games who doesn't? Sounds like some hating (not 100% serious) going on inhere.

bobcats games are hyped....
laugh.gif
...on tv their games look empty but they're really not that empty....i had a good time when i saw them play the blazers

I guess I can agree but this was an elimination game in the playoffs and literally everyone else was standing lol

derrick rose is going to be soooo good. i think he's already quicker than paul and in a few years, we're gonna be debating about rose/paul/williams asto who's the best pg in the L.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You guys don't know? Derrick is actually 6'7".
He's right. I saw a picture of him and Ben Wallace and Derrick had at least 3-4 inches on him.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You guys don't know? Derrick is actually 6'7".
He's right. I saw a picture of him and Ben Wallace and Derrick had at least 3-4 inches on him.

roll.gif

dude was wildn that thread.

Back
Top Bottom