Anyone have a Dell Laptop???

I have an E1705 that is almost 2 years old and it is still great. I also just got the Mini 9 fully loaded last month and love it.

i have an inspiron 700m. got it like 3-4 years ago. its the 12 inch laptop. i love it. been good to me the whole time. the only thing i dont like is thebattery. thats the only con i can think of. other than that, its perfect.

I've got a Dell Inspiron 710m that I purchased over 2 years ago. It is still running strong and I've never had any problems with it. I'd recommendit over HP. I had an HP laptop my freshman year and it only lasted a little over a year. I bought my Dell laptop after that, and it's solid right now in mysenior year. I probably won't buy another laptop until I graduate. The battery life is still pretty good too.

I got an Inspiron 600m 3.5 years ago before i came to college. It still works pretty good and has been reliable, even though now I'm in the market toupgrade.

Yea got an inspiron 1520, duo core2, windows vista. It's very fast and reliable, the only problem is the battery life isn't very good on the highperformance setting.

first off is how much do you want to spend?

what are you gonna use the laptop for?

I just bought a dell studio 15 from the dell outlet a week ago with a 20% coupon. ended up to be 600 + tax for what wouldve been at least 1000 brand new.

i dont have any complaints so far.

My battery life on my 600m was still awesome even after 4 years and I honestly didn't treat it all that well. Also Dell's customer service if you areunder warranty is pretty dang good!

I'm going to get warranty through Square Trade this time around. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom