anyone from Toronto, Ontario, or even the Northeast, anyone else feel that Earthquake?!

That #%@# had me thinking a demon was shaking my bed.
laugh.gif
It had me shook. Never felt an earthquake.

Btw I live in Syracuse NY

That #%@# had me thinking a demon was shaking my bed.
laugh.gif
It had me shook. Never felt an earthquake.

Btw I live in Syracuse NY

Toronto. Check out the streets downtown. People acting like a bomb dropped. The streets were flooded with people, most ive ever seen in the city. Cops everywhere (at least in the area where I work - saw it later where I live). Idk, i was on the subway so i didnt feel anything but when I walked out i was like *#+? It was like lunar new years in hong kong lol

Toronto. Check out the streets downtown. People acting like a bomb dropped. The streets were flooded with people, most ive ever seen in the city. Cops everywhere (at least in the area where I work - saw it later where I live). Idk, i was on the subway so i didnt feel anything but when I walked out i was like *#+? It was like lunar new years in hong kong lol

I live in Ottawa and I also felt it. At first I thought it was a huge truck coming through on street in front of my house.Then I realized it was an earthquake when I opened the door and there was no truck.I was preparing to go outside to evacuate and looked back inside the house, and the pictures and frames on our walls kept shaking back and forth.My cats were going nuts running everywhere and then they went to the basement. So scary! I don't know how Californians are immuned to this since they get earthquakes quite often.

They evacuated the buildings here and cell phones were jammed. Downtown was crazy with firetrucks everywhere. It is reported that one of the streets had the lights go out. The epicenter was in Buckingham,Quebec which is only 100 km away from here.

Damn, we're still all shook from this. Thank goodness it was not any worse and it did not cause severe damage.

I live in Ottawa and I also felt it. At first I thought it was a huge truck coming through on street in front of my house.Then I realized it was an earthquake when I opened the door and there was no truck.I was preparing to go outside to evacuate and looked back inside the house, and the pictures and frames on our walls kept shaking back and forth.My cats were going nuts running everywhere and then they went to the basement. So scary! I don't know how Californians are immuned to this since they get earthquakes quite often.

They evacuated the buildings here and cell phones were jammed. Downtown was crazy with firetrucks everywhere. It is reported that one of the streets had the lights go out. The epicenter was in Buckingham,Quebec which is only 100 km away from here.

Damn, we're still all shook from this. Thank goodness it was not any worse and it did not cause severe damage.

Was watching the news and they said people reported feeling tremors in Pittsburgh. I didn't feel anything though
grin.gif

Was watching the news and they said people reported feeling tremors in Pittsburgh. I didn't feel anything though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom