Anyone feel like they're the only TRUE sneakerhead/enthusiast they know?

Used to love Jordans, can't even buy them anymore because I see 100's of 16 years old buying these rereleased ruined classics, for example, go look at the pick up thread

Used to love Jordans, can't even buy them anymore because I see 100's of 16 years old buying these rereleased ruined classics, for example, go look at the pick up thread

Originally Posted by jcollector

I understand that in this economy many folks can't afford the latest Jordans or other high end sneakers, 
 I'm coming from a unique perspective 
 in my opinion sneakerheads are far and in between.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum!

-They newest releases (cool greys/fusions/6 rings etc) always sell out/sell well....... people are buying jordans in droves
-Unique perspective.... lol...oh you fancy huh?

-sneakerheads are far and in between? hahaha search myspace for "sneakerhead".... google images "sneakerhead"

-wrong forum...yup.... ISS is that way ---->

I understand that in this economy many folks can't afford the latest Jordans or other high end sneakers, 

-They newest releases (cool greys/fusions/6 rings etc) always sell out/sell well....... people are buying jordans in droves

-sneakerheads are far and in between? hahaha search myspace for "sneakerhead".... google images "sneakerhead"

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

We are an elite....
true.

thought my collection was typical of a NTer....till i became a General forum regular years and years ago...figured out long ago im definitely a different animal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

We are an elite....
true.

thought my collection was typical of a NTer....till i became a General forum regular years and years ago...figured out long ago im definitely a different animal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

its not that serious.

kinda funny coming from the guy with bright green basketball shoes in his avy
laugh.gif

its not that serious.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this got me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this got me.

i dont even consider myself a sneakerhead anymore.

last pair of jordans i copped were the aqua VIIIs....................i might get the true blue 3s.........but i been sayin that i might for a lot of releases

im an air max head cuz i love em for the gym. matter fact ill pick up those 2011s later after i go to the barber. (foams are good on leg day, cant use air max for squats)

i dont even consider myself a sneakerhead anymore.

last pair of jordans i copped were the aqua VIIIs....................i might get the true blue 3s.........but i been sayin that i might for a lot of releases

im an air max head cuz i love em for the gym. matter fact ill pick up those 2011s later after i go to the barber. (foams are good on leg day, cant use air max for squats)

Ok, so my post was a lil' corny
embarassed.gif
But I didn't expect it to get to this. Anyways, I RARELY buy kicks the way I used to (maybe a discounted pair every once in awhile). But I do know that in the area where I live, I just know that many people tend to try to impress people with fakes, which made me wanna make this post. On another note, why the hell ya'll trying to send me to ISS?
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
But I didn't expect it to get to this. Anyways, I RARELY buy kicks the way I used to (maybe a discounted pair every once in awhile). But I do know that in the area where I live, I just know that many people tend to try to impress people with fakes, which made me wanna make this post. On another note, why the hell ya'll trying to send me to ISS?
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

So you're from The South.

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

its not that serious.

laugh.gif

Except they aren't jordans, genius 
indifferent.gif

Trying to reach for lols and failed

Notice how I said JORDANS, not shoes in general, reading is fundamental 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

its not that serious.

laugh.gif

Except they aren't jordans, genius 
indifferent.gif

Trying to reach for lols and failed

Notice how I said JORDANS, not shoes in general, reading is fundamental 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom