Anyone ever tried a detox drink or pill to pass drug test

Listen if you have at least a week to pass u should pass with ease...

1. Workout for 30 mins each day
2. Drink a gallon or more each day
3. Take 500 -1000 mg of Niacin
4. Night before the test pound water til your full
5. Wake up in the night to piss( crucial)
6. Wake in the morning drink mad water
7. Piss at least 5x before test
8. Eat fruit ( for urine color)
9. Take test
10. Get job
This is too much work
roll.gif

heard they have started pat downs before to catch taped items on people's inners...
It's completely illegal for a diagnostic lab to pat someone down for a pre-employment/random drug test for a job.  They also can't watch you pee.  The most they can do is make you empty your pockets, lift up the legs of your pants, and stand on the other side of the door while you pee.

I used Quick Fix a few years back and passed. 
pimp.gif

Somoked the night before the piss test
Grabbed 2 organic bottles of cranberry juice
Workout go for a run to sweat
Drink one at night and one the day off

When I went to tak the test first time I peed I didn't have enough so that bought me some time 45 minstrel
Took the test again

Passed

And here I am 7 days clean from the herb thinking I've got to wait 30 days to pass.

I was a daily smoker, do these drinks work for such heavy use?

And here I am 7 days clean from the herb thinking I've got to wait 30 days to pass.

I was a daily smoker, do these drinks work for such heavy use?
I wouldn't risk it.  All the drinks do is dilute your urine.  Messes with the creatinine levels and specific gravity.

You're better off using Quick Fix, honestly.

Last edited:
Cats will do anything under the sun, to pass a drug test, except stop taking drugs. :lol:

Smart dumb ******.

Like half the people in the United States smoke I bet. All you got to do is get any fake piss and no worries. No one needs to quit smoking in 2015. Are you kidding me?

Unless you're in the legal system you aren't getting watched. Besides who would let someone watch them piss to get a damn job? :lol:

Bruh...cranberry juice ..

One 64 oz of ocean spray and your piss is clear...

I'm mad y'all are not hip to that....

Back
Top Bottom