Anyone ever stopped everything they were doing and started a new life?

O.P, don't do something that you'll regret later on. Just stick with it and finish what you started.

My story is a bit of the opposite imma just put it in timeline form

Graduated HS (always moved tree and had side hustles during HS years).

Landed A factory job making $18/hr (thought I was the man).

Girl Got pregnant (Got a crib).

She wanted to start fresh in a new city (Moved to Bristol, PA).

Landed a design job with Miskeen Originals (the hand painted clothing line that was real big at one point $1500/wk plus side gigs).

Broke up with her moved to Philadelphia (Began Networking).

Started my own lil clothing business (Met a ton of rappers money was good spent most of my time in ATL and LA).

Lil cousin started attending UPenn (we flooded the campus wit tree life was great).

Things got out of control too much flossing too much Sam Rothstein.

Miskeen went out of business and I went back to NY (Tree only).

Someone introduced me to the booger sugar (JACKPOT!!!).

Went to Miami fell in love with a girl that i had met during my Miskeen/Design (ATL) days.

We decide to get a house together in Houston.

I fly back and forth to get my money in NY.

Things get bad with that lifestyle.

She tells me to just work she doesnt want to see nothing bad happen to me.

I now work for Saks 5th Ave in Texas and its just me and her on some regular life type ish.

Constant struggle to accept it for what it is and now school is starting.

Its Been Real NikeTalk... Stay True...

Ever consider relocation? What about the military? Talk to someone actually in and not NT and the internet, and you'll find it's a much more attractive option than most think. Or what about civil service work, particularly for the military? I've always preferred working in the Military environment, although I have never joined, because I find the people are so much nicer than in the private sector and enjoy the culture overall being in military cities. Look into it, check usajobs.com and cpol.mil and if you like something in Ft Sill, send it to me and I can probably get you put on. I might have to have you send me your resume so I can reword it to match the announcement. You could stay with me short term. I know I know, why would you wanna move to Oklahoma? I don't know, could be a stepping stone to something else better for you.

Stop being dramatic and finish out your damn classes.
forreal ...6 classes left and you thinking about throwing it all away...come on man
laugh.gif

yeah OP, i had to up and leave everything after the incident. i got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. i whisted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! i pulled up to a house at about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo homes, smell you later, looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

my man i totally feel you, BUT you only have 6 classes left!!!!

you can up and leave to cali as soon as youre done.. why not just wait a few more months?

i feel the same way as you, i wanna move back to LA, but i have much more to finish my degree. so i can still transfer and do like 2 more years to finish..

but even ill probably stick it out till im done..

i miss home :frown:

As much as I love Minneapolis, I've grown tired of it and the people here (a lot of Minnesotans are extremely passive aggressive.) It's time for something new.

Same

Finish those classes bro then decide what to do. Some people don't finish a damn semester in college. After I get my AA degree from my CC. I'm taking time off and gonna really take a look at what I want to do with my life. I feel relocating my be a solution just getting away from some family members and friends and their problems and taking on some new challenges.

Back
Top Bottom