Anyone ever go out alone?

I got over going out solo when I started traveling for work solo and had no choice. Go for it OP.

why don't you brah's living in the same area just round each other up and hit the town?

atleast you can come back to NT and tell us if it was a burger night or ya'll did something extraordinary for the lulz....

i been thinking about going to the bar alone this weekend, just to see what its like solo dolo

why don't you brah's living in the same area just round each other up and hit the town?

atleast you can come back to NT and tell us if it was a burger night or ya'll did something extraordinary for the lulz....

I always wonder why this doesn't happen. *heads to va forum*

Go for it.

I always wanted to, but for the scene in my city it would be akward as hell. Plus im introverted 
mean.gif

happy hour solo is always fun. you meet new people and strangers buy you drinks. well that been my experience most of the time

I'm in the same boat kind of, I want to go to a Kid Ink show in a couple weeks and the people i hang with are either broke, Don't wanna go cuz they don't know who Kid Ink is or don't wanna go cuz there wont be girls there. I'm honestly considering going by myself. I'm really not that social so i don't know if i should go solo.

been telling the NTers in Dallas to holla at me for the longest mayne....

pretty sure yambs would be acquired.

Don't do it regularly but have done it when I've been in a new city for work.

Usually had a good time

This.

When away from home i will. But when i am home i won't. Mainly because its a small town and i know ill see people and they will all be like so who you out with...and il be like no one just myself... #foreveralone and be dubbed the creepy guy at the bar. Rather just sit home and chill watch some sports if that is the case.

But i feel you OP there are nights when i actually really want to go out and my friends are being super lame....but i can usually find at least one person to meet me out at least.

Side question. How many people do you guys go out with when you go normally? is there a minimum?

Usually 2 or 3 but sometimes just 1

I've never been out alone in my own city because I always seem to know someone who wants to go out and the rare time I don't I'll just kick it with some yambs.

I have a co-worker who goes out a lot frequently. He only has a few months Left in Cali and doesn't know anyone out here outside of work

Contrary to popular beliefs, truly enjoying a social activity alone shows security and confidence. So don't think you're too cool because you're afraid of exploring life without hands to hold.
True. 

I've gone out solo plenty of times and enjoyed myself, latin clubs especially.  Go for it and enjoy yourself
happy.gif

The regional forums are ghost towns. Maybe we can have a "NT night out" thread or something. There seem to be more B-more Nters these days. I have friends in DC and VA too could make the trip

In a different state every weekend, so yea I've gotten use to hittin up new spots on that solo tip.

Always fun because im always from out of town.

Anyone go to a bar or club alone?

Sometimes I just want to GO but my friends are broke (usually spend money on weed or something) or just lazy.

Any tips? I was thinking of just bar hoping like going in for a drink then leaving but it might seem creepy.
ey yo go out and do you fambs..i go out to the bar by myself regularly.  friends just get in the way of me gettin dem cakes 
devil.gif

I've been to the club alone a few times, waiting on people and people flaking. Its not that bad. If you're talking to females it wont make a difference, plus, if the odds are more in your favor for you dont have to worry about her friends liking your friends.

The bar is even better by yourself, IMO.

When I was in Indianapolis for business I went out by myself for the first time on Broad Ripple. I had a good time :smokin

And yes yambs are easier to attain when you're on your own.

Back
Top Bottom