anyone ever been to a KKK rally?

CJ863 wrote:
Can anyone explain how they are even allowed to protest? I've been under the assumption that they were listed as a terror organization.

not anymore they are know allowed under the freedom of speech act that passed shortly after the panthers, we will say decided on their own to disassemble

Originally Posted by LDJ

CJ863 wrote:

Can anyone explain how they are even allowed to protest? I've been under the assumption that they were listed as a terror organization.

not anymore they are know allowed under the freedom of speech act that passed shortly after the panthers, we will say decided on their own to disassemble

I was just going to say that. Freedom of speech is actually still sort of a powerful thing. No different then people that do other organized protests, even when it ends in madness.

I am sure people have seen this in some other videos but this was taken but a skater that lived in Oakland. Things get crazy when those flash grenades are thrown.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

your black and you want to troll the KKK?

2nbyeps.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just got one comment
how is that the kkk is still active and got nothing positive goin on
but the black panthers got wipe clean????
and dont make this a b or w thing cause its more like a right and wrong thing

By showing up you're giving them what they want. The KKK is harmless nowadays. They're just looking for publicity. They wouldn't lay a hand on anyone. As the saying goes: they may be stupid, but they ain't dumb.

If I was still in Pittsburgh I would honestly go with you. Go and take pictures and interview folks and upload it to youtube. Increase the Peace

Originally Posted by LDJ

i honestly think it wouldnt be too bad... my grandma was telling me about how... she use to clean white folks houses in sundown towns... think like the movie the help... where basically it was towns back in the day( well some still exist in certain parts of the south) where if you was there around sundown, klansmen racist etc would be out to look(and we will use the tern harass but i think yall get my drift) for blacks and other minorities. And blacks etc went to work in white areas all the time and everyday for years... And things are in noways as bad as they were 50's 60's etc..

eek.gif
yoo i heard about these places. its crazy, my girl gave me a big !*! book she read in college on them. apparently there's even one in connecticut. the fact that they still exist is bananas in this day and age lol

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

I just got one comment

Just different times from now and before. The Black Panthers disagreements were more political where as the KKK is a total race supremacy thing. Black Panthers didn't necessarily get wiped out but more so just got unorganized and fell through. Fortunately for the KKK, the hate against other races are still strong and that is why they stay organized.

I just got one comment

but it is a black and white thing... panthers were attacked by the cia etc... false charges were brought upon them... they were changing records etc.. the klan supported by the ppl and were and iuno maybe still do were providing and giving profits aka donating monies to officials etc.. and even some of the higher ups where members themselves so....

so a klansmen lynches a black guy and the judge is his uncle is he really gonna go to jail.... the klansmen who throws a pipebomb in someone house and the only eye witnesses is blacks and the cops are white who are klansmen themselves or related to one or the cheif of police is one himself is he really gonna get in trouble.

many klansmembers where ppl who held powerful positions, were relatives of ppl of position, or klansman paid worked out deals with ppl of power..the panthers were just street militant dudes with nuttin but radical ideas and no power.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by LDJ

CJ863 wrote:

I was just going to say that. Freedom of speech is actually still sort of a powerful thing. No different then people that do other organized protests, even when it ends in madness.

I am sure people have seen this in some other videos but this was taken but a skater that lived in Oakland. Things get crazy when those flash grenades are thrown.

I love how the protestors grabbed the person who was hurt on the ground.
I mean really, if they were actually hurt I'm sure they would've been pleading for the cops to take them to the ambulance that I'm sure was waiting near by.

^^thank you
but a disagreement with politics isnt enuff for me when the other group was openly killing others out of hatred. if the panthers had a disagreement then they were tryin to stand for somthing weather it was right or wrong

^^thank you
but a disagreement with politics isnt enuff for me when the other group was openly killing others out of hatred. if the panthers had a disagreement then they were tryin to stand for somthing weather it was right or wrong

but the thing is many ppl who where white and in the know didnt speak up or say anything out of fear... fear of the klan comming to there family or like if you was a cop and saw something wrong i mean cant tell your boss if he the one behind it... those white ppl had to be like if i mention something say something ill lose my job or ppl will harass my family etc call me a sellout ninja lover etc... so most who knew it was wrong said nuttin

it wasnt untill more and more stood up spoke out mixed with civil right movement and real high ups like supreme court justices etc got involved and some of those ppl were removed from positions.

I just got one comment

this. The kkk should have been taken out a long time ago. I never understood how a group based off hate still has the right to freedom of speech.
30t6p3b.gif

picture it like this suppose your a cop your out on a beat with your boss who is a klan member... they see a mexican kid a says he stealing when he is not and your boss ruffs him up beats him... you could tell but 1. he is your boss and he threathens to fire you and your 22 yrs old str8 outta the academy with a wife 2 kids and a baby on the way... and on top of that your boss is good friends with the person who holds the deed on your house and can raise it where you cant afford to live there... not to mention you would be an outcast and family be threatened... what do you think most white ppl did in a situation like this?

A. risk their livelyhood, outcast by friends and family etc.. for a random person you dont know. Or  B. turn the other cheek and pretend nuttin happen.

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

I just got one comment

this. The kkk should have been taken out a long time ago. I never understood how a group based off hate still has the right to freedom of speech.
30t6p3b.gif

Unfortunately that is just not how it works. There are tons of people/organizations living in the US with the same hate that the KKK has. I mean we have religious people spurting out how they think gays should all go to hell because of what they believe in and I am sure there are some muslims who have hate for the US as well. The thing is we all have the right to hate whatever we want. As stated, the KKK is not how they used to be but they still want to make it aware they are around....and that is totally legal.

I just got one comment

30t6p3b.gif

Unless they present a credible threat (which they don't), or the speech is intended to incite violence (which it doesn't), they can say whatever they want. You can't just arbitrarily revoke the rights of people because you disagree with the message. Talk about a slippery slope.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I just got one comment

30t6p3b.gif

Unfortunately that is just not how it works. There are tons of people/organizations living in the US with the same hate that the KKK has. I mean we have religious people spurting out how they think gays should all go to hell because of what they believe in and I am sure there are some muslims who have hate for the US as well. The thing is we all have the right to hate whatever we want. As stated, the KKK is not how they used to be but they still want to make it aware they are around....and that is totally legal.
Not just that but it isnt seen as hate it is seen as disagreement/difference of opinion... If they didnt have that right pretty much every religious orgination would be shut down..

KKK saying your going to hell cause your black... really isnt to much different then christians saying you have abortions going to hell. Or cathlics who say ppl who use birth control are going to hell. Really outside of the violent history and one could argue that even KKK outside of the foul language arent really too much different then ppl of religious faith.

They all have meetings ala halls/churches etc.. They all believe their way is right and say it is so in the eyes of the lord... They all have rituals rules which if not followed then your are wrong even though they dont follow nor practice all them theirselves... they all use well even though i dont practice everything a preach etc its ok so long as i ask god for forgiveness.

I feel the kkk is still doin them
and i feel like if a new black panthers came out didnt get involed with politics gave money to organizations and higher ups
and had people of power involved they would still would get wiped clean
and i only say this cause it seem like all the iconic people in history that was for the people and wanted to make real difference got popped like pimples 0r got screwed in my triple h voice

xsourdieselx wrote:
I feel the kkk is still doin them
and i feel like if a new black panthers came out didnt get involed with politics gave money to organizations and higher ups
and had people of power involved they would still would get wiped clean
and i only say this cause it seem like all the iconic people in history that was for the people and wanted to make real difference got popped like pimples 0r got screwed in my triple h voice

maybe your right... thing is with the panthers was they never got support cause most ppl esp the church going ppl saw them as trouble and had a fear of the wrath of what whites would do... also they just never really got alotta community backing cause most blacks sat back and said well why say try to do anything itll all be ok as long as i show up sunday at church pay a preacher and pray it away...

and this was back in the day before mega churches, ppl annoting preachers kings.. and times arent as bad as they where then.. honestly if black folks werent going to help/support donate to panther and help them fight to catch or seek justice for something like a son/brother etc being murdered... and rather give it to a preacher to pray it away then..

what chance in hell you think black ppl would donate to panthers to fight seek justice for something like a dude being arrested for a driving while black over writing a check to the likes of a creflo dollar, td jakes.

Back
Top Bottom