anyone ever been to a KKK rally?

If you show up I would not advise wearing the uni. You see what happened to the guy that wore his to the Ron Paul event. My supervisor and commander basically said it was stupid in the first place. I wouldn't have done it either.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

why would you even risk putting yourself in harm?

Those days are over, these clowns in the KKK nowadays for the most part are just a bunch punks carrying on the traditions of their family and past.  They aint going to do nothing, mainly because they aren't as tough as they are portraying themselves to be and lots of cops will be there just to make sure nothing happens either way. 

The KKK literally remind me of those God Hates F*g group. Their bark is bigger then their bite but boy do they love to show their awareness.

This might sounds crazy but I would love to go and see that only cause I would want to take pics. It would almost be like a throwback in photos seeing people dressed in the Klan suit.

step 1 make an event on face book
step 2 have hundreds of blacks show up to kkk rally
step 3 film the race war
step 4 funeral

RIP to OP

It would be one thing if you went to a rally at night in the back woods of Mississippi but in broad day light marching through Pittsburgh they aren't going to do anything to you. Now, they will probably yell at you. Call you stupid. Monkey. Second class. Boy. The 'N' word. But physical violence is a no-no. As someone else stated they want you to step to that line so they can sue the 'bejesus' out of you.

OP, if I was in Pittsburgh, I would roll with you....lol. I brought this idea up to a couple of my friends, but they declined. The Clayton Bigsby idea would be great.....lol.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

wear the white robe but no hood.

and take a white girl with you.

This except wear the hood. Then have a long conversation with one of them and then eventually take it off.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Pull a Clayton Bigsby on them. Dare you.

clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg

Film it. The camera will keep you safe.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Only reason I came in here. 

I never understood this "they won't touch me" attitude in life.  Are the chances very slim? Yes but why put yourself in position for something to happen.  It's like the chick all in the dudes face outside the club or the kid acting tough on the OG scared straight.  You don't know what some people will do.  Maybe some lil Remy is brainwashed enough to "prove" himself because the new Klan is soft.  Man you just never know what people will do.  I never go out my way to troll, entice, test people in dangerous situations.  You might get the trouble you were looking for.

Reminds me of Rocky IV when the fake Don King says "don't touch me I'll sue" then he gets snuffed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I wouldn't hang out there if I were you.
I see what you did there.
Does the KKK hate every non-white race?

but if you really wanted to troll them you would get your boys and weapons dress like this 

Spoiler [+]

2-28-69%20cr2.jpg

don't do it though, just feeding into their agenda

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I never understood this "they won't touch me" attitude in life.  Are the chances very slim? Yes but why put yourself in position for something to happen.  It's like the chick all in the dudes face outside the club or the kid acting tough on the OG scared straight.  You don't know what some people will do.  Maybe some lil Remy is brainwashed enough to "prove" himself because the new Klan is soft.  Man you just never know what people will do.  I never go out my way to troll, entice, test people in dangerous situations.  You might get the trouble you were looking for.

Yup.

just the thought that someone actually made this thread with this title has me rollin
roll.gif

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What the hell is wrong with you OP? I'm still trying to wrap my mind around why you would even consider something like this? Show up and troll for what? Smh....

i honestly think it wouldnt be too bad... my grandma was telling me about how... she use to clean white folks houses in sundown towns... think like the movie the help... where basically it was towns back in the day( well some still exist in certain parts of the south) where if you was there around sundown, klansmen racist etc would be out to look(and we will use the tern harass but i think yall get my drift) for blacks and other minorities. And blacks etc went to work in white areas all the time and everyday for years... And things are in noways as bad as they were 50's 60's etc..

Can anyone explain how they are even allowed to protest? I've been under the assumption that they were listed as a terror organization.

Back
Top Bottom