anyone elses friends getting hacked on Facebook?

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
i've seen hella friends on FB getting hacked tonight and spam other people's walls. *@# going on 
laugh.gif

i've seen hella friends on FB getting hacked tonight and spam other people's walls. *@# going on 
laugh.gif

yup. im guessing its stemming from all of these "like" video pages formt he past few weeks .

yup. im guessing its stemming from all of these "like" video pages formt he past few weeks .

Came into this thread thinking it was about people changing other peoples' statuses

REALLY ANNOYING. Especially when it's changed to "I'm gay" or some other homosexual statement... like c'mon. Grow up.

Came into this thread thinking it was about people changing other peoples' statuses

REALLY ANNOYING. Especially when it's changed to "I'm gay" or some other homosexual statement... like c'mon. Grow up.

" **** you ******. Go kill yourself. Do whatever the **** you want. I hate you and the only way to remove all these posts is by disabling this below."
roll.gif
idiots

" **** you ******. Go kill yourself. Do whatever the **** you want. I hate you and the only way to remove all these posts is by disabling this below."
roll.gif
idiots

Got one of those messages, read what it said through my phone, I had an assortment of u mad pics ready but then found out it was hacked 
laugh.gif

Got one of those messages, read what it said through my phone, I had an assortment of u mad pics ready but then found out it was hacked 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom