Anyone else want a Shot At Love. =( VOL. Lonely.

Anyone else gettttin Lonely?

I aint ashamed to admit it.

Ive had ONE real real Love. And I havent forgotten about since. Its weird because it happened so unexpectedly. Didnt plan it and it made it THAT much moreREAL. 2 Years =/.

And Now I ask myself. How will it ever happen again? Ive talked to ALOT of girls but it never reached the stage that it once was. How will I ever fall in loveagain. Makes me feel like I should just stay with the one forever. Or maybe its because im still young.

I dunno. I just wanna find one to be with in a real relationship right about now.

It will happen again.....but next time ull end up loving 2 women.............................!!!!! real talk

I would say, "get a blog," but I know were you're comin' from. Just keep livin' your life, you got more stuff to worry about.

yea, i know what you mean.. i was feeling exactly like that last month, seeing all my friends having
their bf/gfs being in "love" and spending their spring/summer days together. i felt sad for myself and felt
down lol. I just try to keep myself busy, working full time, gym, enjoying the summer etc.. getting back to
the things i love doing instead of feeling bad that i dont have a female by my side. And yea don't look for
having a gf, she will come unexpectedly, just move on with your life. Don't sweat it.
you don't know when you will meet that special one, it might be tomorrow.
good luck

my dude, you and i are on the same boat right about now. everything you said is everything i just went through except 10 times worst...(3years)...

aww.
frown.gif

I understand where you're coming from. However, just keep your head up man, she'll come into your life eventually. To the OP-I bet you're 20-23just like me, because all of my friends seem to be in committed relationships as well.

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

http://www.youtube.com/v/xZs4svzVX_4&hl=en

frown.gif
My ex-girl of 2 years told me to listen to this song awhile ago

But yo, don't sweat it. Sometimes being by yourself is a good thing. Yeah, I miss the times I had a girl, but I love being single and not because I canmess with a bunch of girls but because I can do whatever I want. Being single is a blessing and a curse. Enjoy being young and free while you can.

Just ended things with my girl of 6 months because she's studying abroad in China for the next year and then graduating. With me A college Sophomore fromand LA and her from the bay I'm never seeing her again probably...it's real hard yo but the best way to deal with the situation I've found would beto just keep busy, make work or school a priority, hit up the gym, most importantly just spend a lot of time with your friends make new ones ya dig you neverknow when the next chick will come around. The only time it'll cross ur mind is when your not doing anything, so stay busy G

I felt like that this past Friday.

Then I met a girl at a wedding on Saturday.

Not feeling that way anymore.

I was feeling the same way until I met a girl at a party Sat. night.... now she won't leave me alone.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

**** love
all i got for *** is hard **** and bubblegum

[Juelz] i give a chick a hard brick and Bubble Yum [/Juelz]

I was just listening to Boyz II Men - 4 Seasons of Loneliness(sp?)....good song...

But yeah, I'm alone at the moment, but not lonely....

I think you need to set your goals a little lower

dont go into every situation with a women hoping shes the next one

she will come when the time is ready

in the meantime, get chicks, smash em and have fun, its about to be the wrong season for love anyways

Back
Top Bottom