anyone else wanna bang snooki?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I would seriously contemplate having sex with another man before entertaining the idea of banging Snooki.
You had sex with a man before?
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's really funny though, is the fact that dude hit two levels of gay-dom with just onesentence.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Level 1- Admitting that he's previously had sexualrelations with man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Level 2- Communicating that he would rather fondleanother man's testicles than bang Snooki, a female with a snatch.

[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Listen here bruh-- aint no chick ugly enough to make me consider playing for the other team.

You need to check yo'self...you ol' pillow biting lookin' boi...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
smh.gif

I would seriously contemplate having sex with another man before entertaining the idea of banging Snooki.

lol, trust me bro..NT will eat you up for this statement.

If you have a penis and you ever get to meet her, chances are that you'll have a good chance of meating her.

She's mad easy, b.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

You had sex with a man before?
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's really funny though, is the fact that dude hit two levels of gay-dom with just one sentence.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Level 1- Admitting that he's previously had sexual relations with man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Level 2- Communicating that he would rather fondle another man's testicles than bang Snooki, a female with a snatch.

[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Listen here bruh-- aint no chick ugly enough to make me consider playing for the other team.

You need to check yo'self...you ol' pillow biting lookin' boi...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Damn Eras...You gettin done up homie! Lmao...But back to the topic yes I would smash her..Raw.

He smashed the homies
laugh.gif

i'd smash, she looks like the type that would get overly wild when riding the pipe. i could picture myself smashing, spraying her face with man juice and sending her back to the shore to sell t shirts.

Back
Top Bottom