Anyone else think Polo is played out?

i pretty much just buy their hats and polos.

maybe a button down, sweater or jacket sometimes.

Polo has made timeless pieces. I wouldn't say that all of there material is classic, the brand is popular but not so much national standerd wear.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Polo has made timeless pieces. I wouldn't say that all of there material is classic, the brand is popular but not so much national standerd wear.

dac1b833-f50e-57d3-64e4-00b06bf91cae-life_fb_2008OlympicFashion_USAMenArriving.jpg

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

The way these younger hypebeasts rock is definitley played ...stick to Supreme and The Hundrerds .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of course it's played out.

To the typical current NTer who was born after 1989.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

i buy their polos (solid colors only), casual dress shirts, and jeans. nothing else really.

why NT always gotta sound apologetic and simpish, you buy/like POLO no big deal
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I swear dudes in NY be rockin it daily like its gucci or some **!+ smh

dudes be wearin the RL golf hat backwards, RL rugby or button up, and RL cargos....its gettin outta hand lol

Polo "polos" are a timeless classic. Everyone and anyone can wear them and look nice. Just classy

Nope, but I'll do agree its a very hyped thing right now, especially in the south. Dudes rock Polo just to be "in".
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i got into polo @ the beginning of this year to stay away from trends and look wat happen
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Polo by RL is arguably the best American brand ever.. Played out? Never will thathappen. But I DO hope most of you on here start to feel that way, and go back to rocking Supreme and the rest of the trash that's out there.. Leave RLalone[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

the fact is Polo is tailored to so many different people that it could be played out in some people's minds and not in others.
exactly. people seem to be looking at only the hood/urban aspect, which is such a small market.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

dac1b833-f50e-57d3-64e4-00b06bf91cae-life_fb_2008OlympicFashion_USAMenArriving.jpg
when you are the official clothier of the US National Olympic team, the US Open, Wimbledon, etc I would say that's beyond national standard

Ralph Lif****z *erm* I mean Ralph Lauren >>> Tommy Hilfiger. There's no doubt about that. Dude runs his company tight while the other alienatesminorities and copies styles.

polo is never going to be played out .....but i think these dudes rocking polo from head to to toes like they are low lifes are played out

it's a huge improbability for Polo to be played out.

that's like saying wearing a tux to a wedding is played out.

it's part of the worldwide culture.

Polo is not simply a brand. It's a lifestyle.

Who really cares whats played out or not? If you think its played out don't rock it. If you like it rock it. I like some however I'm not heavy in itlike some.

Back
Top Bottom