Anyone else prefer dating outside of their race?

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i love spanish chicks

im black.

This. never really been that picky when it came to choosing girls and I'm not quiet sure what soul has to do with this. But I always been aiming for the ones with the booty & the beauty.
& if I ever feel short on that, well then two 5's make a dime every time.
smokin.gif
Some dudes like girls for their personality and action and not just the physical. Dude like a chick with soul, and he's saying most white chicks don't got soul what's so hard to understand?

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i love spanish chicks

im black.

This. never really been that picky when it came to choosing girls and I'm not quiet sure what soul has to do with this. But I always been aiming for the ones with the booty & the beauty.
& if I ever feel short on that, well then two 5's make a dime every time.
smokin.gif
Some dudes like girls for their personality and action and not just the physical. Dude like a chick with soul, and he's saying most white chicks don't got soul what's so hard to understand?

After being in an relationship for 11 years with an chick that was half Arab and half British ...and through out our relationship slipping up with sides of another group.

I came to terms with I like variety, but when it comes down to it NO ONE will understand you like an African-American woman....

So yeah I prefer dating outside of my ethnicity because of my thirst for conquest (and I'm not ashamed to admit it) ...but ultimately

my next serious relationship will probably be a suburbanite African American woman...one who could hold her own but maneuver EFFICIENTLY outside the confines of the "hood" and still feel
me. It's too much awkwardness during family functions VERY stressful feeling like your relationship is on display and you represent interracial couple everywhere.

Something along the lines of Halle Berry, Kerry Washington, Persia White, Kelly Rowland type steeze...that's what I see myself  getting serious with
the problem is they always on an interracial mission themselves seems like.

After being in an relationship for 11 years with an chick that was half Arab and half British ...and through out our relationship slipping up with sides of another group.

I came to terms with I like variety, but when it comes down to it NO ONE will understand you like an African-American woman....

So yeah I prefer dating outside of my ethnicity because of my thirst for conquest (and I'm not ashamed to admit it) ...but ultimately

my next serious relationship will probably be a suburbanite African American woman...one who could hold her own but maneuver EFFICIENTLY outside the confines of the "hood" and still feel
me. It's too much awkwardness during family functions VERY stressful feeling like your relationship is on display and you represent interracial couple everywhere.

Something along the lines of Halle Berry, Kerry Washington, Persia White, Kelly Rowland type steeze...that's what I see myself  getting serious with
the problem is they always on an interracial mission themselves seems like.

I usually find myself being attracted to non-white chicks mostly as well, though I still have love for my caucazoid sisters.  Really, most people are skin deep imo, it's all just about finding the right person for you.

I usually find myself being attracted to non-white chicks mostly as well, though I still have love for my caucazoid sisters.  Really, most people are skin deep imo, it's all just about finding the right person for you.

Black white yellow n brown all good with me
No preference with color more body type n personality...virgos get immediate rejection tho
30t6p3b.gif

Have yet to land a middle eastern or asian chick (where living in Miami falls short)
but I still have my best years ahead of me

Black white yellow n brown all good with me
No preference with color more body type n personality...virgos get immediate rejection tho
30t6p3b.gif

Have yet to land a middle eastern or asian chick (where living in Miami falls short)
but I still have my best years ahead of me

i was in a relationship for 3+ years with someone outside of my race, it was hard sometimes because if family, culture, norms etc

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

never heard anyone white refer to each other as brothers/sisters

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

never heard anyone white refer to each other as brothers/sisters

i'm half Castilian/half Mexican... the closest I've come to a Latina is a half white one. it's white chicks all day... can't beat those 700+ credit scores.

i was in a relationship for 3+ years with someone outside of my race, it was hard sometimes because if family, culture, norms etc

i'm half Castilian/half Mexican... the closest I've come to a Latina is a half white one. it's white chicks all day... can't beat those 700+ credit scores.

I don't really have a preference, but I will say that my last boyfriend was Jamaican (only Jamaican I've dated) and it was so nice to automatically click with each other's family.

Back
Top Bottom