Anyone Else Not Give a **** About the Troops?

Please leave that rude dishonestly bias a-hole in the wrestling thread. Thank you.

6059ED9A-CA51-49A9-8A11-91157C803440.gif

Who the hell are you again?

I would never in my life join the military, but I realize a lot of ppl there, especially minorities, are there because they don’t have a better option. I don’t support unnecessary wars, but I also know those aren’t decisions most of them have any influence on.

sad but true, every minority I know joined because they didn't have options. they were never very good in school and were attracted to benefits the military offered.

I work with a bunch of vets from the country who did the same thing.

they just said they didn’t have anything better to do :lol: they got their free diesel mechanic training and bounced ASAP.

my job bends over backwards to hire veterans, experience and education be damned. it's mostly because they get tax breaks when they do so but still kiss their *** like some here described. it's kinda unfair to those who went to college and actually have the experience to do the job

How dangerous is it actually nowadays to be part of the US armed forces / military? Doesn’t seem like many get killed in action these days

My boy has a pretty dangerous job in the army. He also dgaf.

he’s not out here trying to get a pity party. He’s just trying to get his 20 years in and retire.

lots of stupid in here my goodness

A lot of deliberately petulant reasons for disliking the "troops" in here.

I can support criticisms of the military based on anti-imperial or pacifist viewpoints, but whining about military discounts is just childish.

I probably would have had a much more challenging life if my grandad didn't use the military as a viable career path to lift his entire family out of poverty in the south a generation back. I look at my cousins today in the military and they got careers in fields that interest them. You're just not gonna catch me foolishly talking down on the military as an institution for petty reasons.

Man **** the troops. Literally, there's a few female vets I been trying to get at.
Smashed an Army girl a few years back. ******* and box were on point, but she nearly ripped the skin off my **** when she was trying to jerk me off.

Actually randomly saw her last week at my job. She’s an EMT now and tried to hit me up when she left. If I didn’t have a girlfriend right now I’d be tearing that up again.

Smashed an Army girl a few years back. ******* and box were on point, but she nearly ripped the skin off my **** when she was trying to jerk me off.

Actually randomly saw her last week at my job. She’s an EMT now and tried to hit me up when she left. If I didn’t have a girlfriend right now I’d be tearing that up again.
military chicks are crazy
choose wisely

Thank you for your support.

There are a good amount of domestic mission that the National Guard takes care of when mother nature isn't acting right. Floods, hurricanes, forest fires, etc...

Just because you don't see or feel the effort of the military in your daily life doesn't mean some people are risking their lives.

I care for and respect the troops. What annoys me is when people act like all resources and money should go to vets/the troops. Don't get me wrong vetrans are one of many priorities and i believe more should be done about the mental health issues of returning vets. That said there are many other causes that deserve attention too and people(esp on social media) are too quick to say"but what about the troops?". Also maybe there would not be so many troops and vets if we were not involved in so many foreign wars. just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Yea it's just a job, idgaf.

The homies in high school who went to the military were just bums who didn't know what else to do.

That's not to say they shouldn't get certain benefits or whatever if they get injured or have post traumatic stress or some ****. But as far as me caring, na.

Back
Top Bottom