Anyone else miss High School? Vol. School Daze

I was sitting here bumping J. Cole's "School Daze" and just thinking about all the times fun times in High School. I remember being in high school and not wanting to be there some days just because of all the $*!@$%@ Homework I use to get and all the trouble I use to cause, this song reminds me a lot of my high school days (except for the hall passes
laugh.gif
,we never had that).... anyone else feel that way or miss High School?

"Back in the days when I was young I ain't a kid anymore, but some days i sit and wish I was a kid again"
tired.gif

Can't wait till i graduate this June, only looking forward to March break and Prom now other than that I could care less

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Can't wait till i graduate this June, only looking forward to March break and Prom now other than that I could care less
I felt the same way but once you graduate and your in college and *##+, ur gonna miss it...trust me.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by McRaptor

I felt the same way but once you graduate and your in college and *##+, ur gonna miss it...trust me.
It gets pretty lonely after college...

not even high school i miss being younger, wish i could start over in kindergarten. life was so simple back then
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

damn this song just made me kinda sad. those were def good days.
Word
tired.gif
....anyone that says they didnt miss high school was either a loser, wasnt smashing or never had friends
laugh.gif
& just had a terrible high school career.

I miss it everyday
tired.gif

Just kickin' it with the fellas everyday, getting cyphers started, & chasing hoochies
smh.gif

Hell yea. I miss not having any responsibilities. Just some school work, which even being in AP classes and Honors took maybe 2 hours a day. Played ball 6 days a week and just not giving a @*#+. Parties of course.

Once you are in college it's a reality check. Got responsibilities and stuff that just flew over your head in HS. No one cares about you any longer. It's pretty much the real world. HS is the last time you are truly innocent.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Hell yea. I miss not having any responsibilities. Just some school work, which even being in AP classes and Honors took maybe 2 hours a day. Played ball 6 days a week and just not giving a @*#+. Parties of course.

Once you are in college it's a reality check. Got responsibilities and stuff that just flew over your head in HS. No one cares about you any longer. It's pretty much the real world. HS is the last time you are truly innocent.
Yup, College is fun and all but u still got priorities and school is number 1 in this case, in high school it was ball, girls then school work came 3rd
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I can't really say that I do OP.I had some good times,but other than that it was "blah" as they say.I honestly miss my Elementary days way more!I have TONS of memories from those years.

This. 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I can't really say that I do OP.I had some good times,but other than that it was "blah" as they say.I honestly miss my Elementary days way more!I have TONS of memories from those years.
I hear what ur saying, but for some high school was more memorable, I dont remember much about Elementary but I'm sure I had lots of fun
laugh.gif

Once you are in the workplace it's a reality check. Got responsibilities and stuff that just flew over your head in HS. No one cares about you any longer. It's pretty much the real world. HS is the last time you are truly innocent.

Fixed...College you could still get away with certain things.

Biggie62 speaks the truth.

High School was the GREATEST 4 years of my life.

If I had a chance, I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again.

I realized this my Junior year of HS. Made the best of my senior year and now I'm in college and haven't looked back since. It's apart of growing up.

College > HS, btw.

Back
Top Bottom