ANYONE ELSE HERE REFUSE TO WEAR N.Y. FITTEDS? VOL. FASHION CLICHE

No hate on NY, I *#%%% with yal #!#%+*, but fa real, is that the biggest cliche in fashion? Some might call it classic but I cant stand seeing people walkaround with that damn blue hat on. There are 29 other baseball teams to choose from and I'm pretty sure they have a navy blue version in a store nearyou.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

No hate on NY, I *#%%% with yal #!#%+*, but fa real, is that the biggest cliche in fashion? Some might call it classic but I cant stand seeing people walk around with that damn blue hat on. There are 29 other baseball teams to choose from and I'm pretty sure they have a navy blue version in a store near you.
LOL i feel ya....but when im outta town thats ALL i wear, gotta rep the hometown.

I feel like, if you're outside of NY only NY natives should wear NY fitteds. If gives people the wrong impression.

I'm in NY and a Yankee fan, but I rock a Pirates or Phillys hat when I'm wearing a fitted. Everyone and their mother wears a Yankee fitted.

Edit: My name is Patrick, hence the 'P' hats.

Hell yeah.

I hate that !!@%.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Spoiler [+][/color]
80c25e7baaa201935b799173c058e781b1ca892.jpg

Sike.

Sup my collar's too big. Gad damn polo Ts
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yankees FTW.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

i only wear a hat while growing out my hair, and i agree that i refuse to wear anything but my blue yankee fitted.
and i wear it even more often when i'm out of town, i spent this summer in Hawai'i and the damn thing only left my head when i was on the beach

I get why NY natives do it, but for the other 1,000,000,000 people that do it around the world, its not a good look.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I get why NY natives do it, but for the other 1,000,000,000 people that do it around the world, its not a good look.
Just let them do them; I don't give a damn what the next man is wearing.

I rock my all Black Yankee and LA dodgers fitteds

I got the all black one because everybody wears the blue one plus I am a Yankee fan.

I rock the all black LA because I want to move out there
laugh.gif

Other then that dont really wear fitteds, I like rocking the clean cut/ shape ups

i used to rock NY fitteds constantly ...havent had one in a min...but there too classic never cliche in my book

I'll wear them and I hate the Yankees...just love me a good navy cap, could care less about the logo...have a Nationalsone too and they are the worst team in the MLB...as long as it looks good I don't care.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i refuse to wear anything but NY fitteds
all I can wear is A yankee fitted ... all my supreme fitteds have collected dust this past year

Back
Top Bottom