bout to have some crawfish dressing tomorrow
pimp.gif

a1a1504b66c4dd6e48296c104914d91846c5d90_r.gif

Crawfish dressing!?
eek.gif
I bet that taste great!

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Sounds like its a mental thing. Man up homie, as others have said you missing out.
frown.gif
i think its more of a bad taste buds thing maybe
ohwell.gif
How can that be when almost all seafood taste different? Lobster doesn't taste like crab which doesn't taste like fish which doesn't taste like shrimp which doesn't taste like mussels and so on.

Sounds like its a mental thing. Man up homie, as others have said you missing out.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
How can that be when almost all seafood taste different? Lobster doesn't taste like crab which doesn't taste like fish which doesn't taste like shrimp which doesn't taste like mussels and so on.

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Four Eel tho....

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Four Eel tho....

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
all of them taste like
sick.gif
to me. Different kinds of
sick.gif
, but still
sick.gif
at the end of the day.
For example, shrimp is less
sick.gif
to me then salmon, but its still
sick.gif
& i'd never ever eat it *shrug*

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
all of them taste like
sick.gif
to me. Different kinds of
sick.gif
, but still
sick.gif
at the end of the day.
For example, shrimp is less
sick.gif
to me then salmon, but its still
sick.gif
& i'd never ever eat it *shrug*

don't know if this is the same for most people, but my black and white friends are some of the pickiest eaters I have ever known

don't know if this is the same for most people, but my black and white friends are some of the pickiest eaters I have ever known

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

im grey and im picky
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

im grey and im picky
eyes.gif

No sea food here... my dad says im not filipino. I get sick of going to japanese spots because I get the same 5 things

No sea food here... my dad says im not filipino. I get sick of going to japanese spots because I get the same 5 things

Back
Top Bottom