Anyone else drive a car with a manual transmission (not OT, I promise)?

prozac4312

Banned
Is there a trick to clutching without it feeling like you're wrecking the toe box every time you do it? lol

I swear my next car needs to be auto.

Is there a trick to clutching without it feeling like you're wrecking the toe box every time you do it? lol

I swear my next car needs to be auto.

I think this probably belongs in the GENERAL FORUM. But I used to use the middle of my foot as possible. But with wearable shoe trees, it's never a problem.

I think this probably belongs in the GENERAL FORUM. But I used to use the middle of my foot as possible. But with wearable shoe trees, it's never a problem.

1st car i learned 2 drive was a manual
idea: have a driving shoe if its that srs 2 u....like a flip flop or smethn

1st car i learned 2 drive was a manual
idea: have a driving shoe if its that srs 2 u....like a flip flop or smethn

I bring a pair of beater shoes and drive with them, I can't drive my cars (all stick cars) with J's on its just not right lol

I bring a pair of beater shoes and drive with them, I can't drive my cars (all stick cars) with J's on its just not right lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

JB makes cars now?

roll.gif
imagine

Originally Posted by old school 95

Forward your seat length

this will enable you to use the middle of your foot. But yeah an automatic transmission is a lot more comfortable to drive.

Originally Posted by old school 95

Forward your seat length

this will enable you to use the middle of your foot. But yeah an automatic transmission is a lot more comfortable to drive.

Back
Top Bottom