Anyone dip snuff?

carbine

Banned
I know this won't be a popular topic.
laugh.gif

How do you keep that *!%$ packed? I got some Copenhagen snuff, but I can't keep it from going all over my mouth. I pack the can and squeeze the pinch really hard, pack it down, but before I even spit it's all outta place. Then I spit and lose half the dip.
ohwell.gif

I don't wanna hear about the health risks, baseball can be a boring game. *Kayne shrug*

Where's the fellow NT dippers?

I know this won't be a popular topic.
laugh.gif

How do you keep that *!%$ packed? I got some Copenhagen snuff, but I can't keep it from going all over my mouth. I pack the can and squeeze the pinch really hard, pack it down, but before I even spit it's all outta place. Then I spit and lose half the dip.
ohwell.gif

I don't wanna hear about the health risks, baseball can be a boring game. *Kayne shrug*

Where's the fellow NT dippers?

i thought that dip you put in your lip and snuff is the stuff you snort am i wrong?

i thought that dip you put in your lip and snuff is the stuff you snort am i wrong?

ive done the fruity ones, like peach berry, cherry and mint (that one burns your lip)
you get a good buzz, but the taste can be
sick.gif

ive done the fruity ones, like peach berry, cherry and mint (that one burns your lip)
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Well there's nasal snuff and then there's dip that's called snuff, it's just really finely ground up. There's longcut which is just dip that isn't cut up as fine, then there's pouches which is just snuff in a tea bag, and there's snus which has gotten really popular in the US. Studies on snus show it's a lot less harmful than american tobacco. Interesting thing is, nasal snuff is one of the only harmless forms of tobacco. There's never been a single case of cancer directly related to it in the hundreds of years it's been around. Seriously, Google it before you call me a liar.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Well there's nasal snuff and then there's dip that's called snuff, it's just really finely ground up. There's longcut which is just dip that isn't cut up as fine, then there's pouches which is just snuff in a tea bag, and there's snus which has gotten really popular in the US. Studies on snus show it's a lot less harmful than american tobacco. Interesting thing is, nasal snuff is one of the only harmless forms of tobacco. There's never been a single case of cancer directly related to it in the hundreds of years it's been around. Seriously, Google it before you call me a liar.

Just keep it on the front of your bottom lip and your gums(in the front)

If you can't do it just get the packs....

Just keep it on the front of your bottom lip and your gums(in the front)

If you can't do it just get the packs....

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

sick.gif
Yeah, those all taste like ++*%. I prefer the regular tobacco taste. I could never stand menthol cigs either, always felt like I was inhaling listerine.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

sick.gif
Yeah, those all taste like ++*%. I prefer the regular tobacco taste. I could never stand menthol cigs either, always felt like I was inhaling listerine.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by carbine

Na man that $#%$ is disgusting
Just out of curiousity, how do you feel about cigs?

I use to smoke reds. Disgusting aswell.
Fair enough. I don't understand how people can say dipping is disgusting when they smoke cigs or feel it's acceptable.

Originally Posted by carbine

Na man that $#%$ is disgusting
Just out of curiousity, how do you feel about cigs?

I use to smoke reds. Disgusting aswell.
Fair enough. I don't understand how people can say dipping is disgusting when they smoke cigs or feel it's acceptable.

Hell naw, some rednecks at school have offered me some, but that *%$% is gross.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hell naw, some rednecks at school have offered me some, but that *%$% is gross.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom